Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Applied online and the next day got an Online interview
    Short-listed
    In person interview
    Phone call to offer position
    Weeks later recruiter called to organise background check and start dates. Training is provided once offered position

Interview Questions

• Why commonwealth?
      Why work for a bank?
      How would you deal with difficult customers?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

After a brief phone call with HR interview was organised for a one hour block at a later date. Questions weren't too grilling as long as Group values were studied beforehand along with relevant examples of skills required for the role. A later technical interview was more difficult

Interview Questions

Interview

Well organised, 2 interviewers for 1st round including the hiring manager, then Manager Once Removed for the role would interview for 2nd round. Mostly behavioural questions but one included a case study.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

They introduced themselves and asked me to do some self introduction. Then they asked about strength and weakness and did a role play and questions about bank values and how you interpret them.

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

The interview was not as expected. There were several behavioural questions and a few scenario based. Some were there to put us off but over all were not that hard

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.