Commissionaires Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Commissionaires Interview Questions

Interviews at Commissionaires

2.1

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commissionaires.

Interview

was called to hq , after they had received my resume. interview went well as they asked me about myself and my experience. questions were fair and had good reasoning behind it

Interview Questions

• how long did you have experience   1 Answer

By-Law Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Hamilton, ON) in August 2019.

Interview

Very well, Polite staff and very warming. When I arrived I was greeted with a hand shake and shown to a private room where I wrote there quiz and preformed tasks 1 on 1 with my recruiter for about 1 hour. I was offered a job but declined due to a pay shortage

Interview Questions

• what is my experience in security   1 Answer

Business Development Manager - BC Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commissionaires in January 2019.

Interview

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

I interviewed for the BDM role at Commissionaires on January 22.2019 in Vancouver, BC.

The hiring manager asked good questions and was very thorough. I was short listed and asked to prepare a group PowerPoint presentation 1 week later which took me about
    6 hours to research, prepare, make hard copies and I took time off work (again) to present my findings. It lasted about 45 minutes with 15 minutes for questions and I followed up when I got home reiterating the importance of teamwork since it's critical to their business model.

ONE MONTH LATER I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR A RESPONSE! A simple "thanks, but no thanks" would be fine. But to pull a disappearing act? As a recruiting professional, I can tell you this is a disgrace.

Good news: competition, and lot's of it. For example: the number one private security company in Canada recently made a large acquisition in Burnaby with more planned, so "what goes around - comes around." My suggestion to management: keep doing what you are doing and your turn will come. Good luck - you are going to need it.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Oakville, ON) in November 2018.

Interview

Informal. No basic personal questions, behavioural, or situational. Two interviewers with one asking majority of questions. NB: Posted pay rate on job ad was not honoured in actual pay rate.

Interview Questions

• Not many. Only recall question about involvement with past work activities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Kingston, ON).

Interview

Had the job within 5 minutes they are in need of people ( because people leave because they don't treat them right)
    Nichole did my hiring she is super friendly, It is the other management that is unorganized such as the scheduler
    I would suggest not even going to the interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about commissionaires
      Then done had the job .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Montreal, QC) in March 2017.

Interview

Rude and mean interviewer. Difficult questions. The interviewer was arrogant and intimidating. He would cut me off when I spoke. Was also required to write a test which was hard and tricky.

Interview Questions

• I just remember the interviewer was intimidating, reeked of aggression and arrogance.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Ottawa, ON) in February 2017.

Interview

IT was relaxing, nothing major. Considering I had no experience, they still wanted to meet with me. However I was well over my head. I would not of been a good candidated. However I gained good experience

Interview Questions

• What if you had an emergency and you had to run home   1 Answer

Mobile Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Victoria, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very professional setting, you feel honored to have the opportunity, you are excited to work the job, and are also mislead about pay rates, they are hidden from you and you are always told that they are "site specific" when the difference of a "good" and "bad" site is literally 2$

Interview Questions

• Why is it that you want to work for the corps of Commissionaires?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timmins, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Timmins, ON) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied directly through a recruiter, got an interview the next day. Extremely unprofessional, we met at a Tim Hortons for the interview. He gave me all of the info and asked if I was still interested. I told him that I was and so he gave me an application package. Arrived home to 2 missed phone calls. Checked my email and he told me the position was already filled, waste of time for an interview... Unreal.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to get into the security field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Commissionaires (Regina, SK) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a well focused interview session where panelists came to interview me and to find out if I could physically stand the test of the job. this job entails standing fora long hours which I am fit.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.