Comlinkdata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 7 May, 2018

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Comlinkdata

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Comlinkdata (Boston, MA (US)) in May-2018.

Interview

30 minute phone call with recruiter, 30 minute phone call with Director. Then given an Excel exercise and PowerPoint case study to complete. Went and presented the PowerPoint case study to a group of Directors and a VP. Then met with hiring manager, 2 other directors and a VP. 2 of the on-site interviews were focused on simple cases. 2 of the on-sites were more general background and knowledge.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Comlinkdata.

Interview

Swift interview process. 30 minutes phone call with recruiter, 30 minutes phone call with Hiring Manager. Had an onsite the following week and met with 4 people for 3 hours. Questions were mostly about experiences working with data sets, why you want to work there, and there were some technical questions to test your knowledge on SQL.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Comlinkdata (Boston, MA (US)) in December-2017.

Interview

The process was hectic as I was interviewed by 6 people back to back
    The people were really nice and professional
    The location of the company is good too
    Do not go empty stomach and carry a coffee if possible, although they have a pantry

Interview Questions

• data mining and data analytic skills
      excel and sql intermediate skills
      gave a comprehensive assignment prior to face to face interview
      Prepare for the assignment prior and take some time before submitting to them
      They are very co-operative
      Company doesn't sponsor   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Comlinkdata (Montreal, QC) in February-2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, two first 1h interviews on skype to talk about my background, experience and what the position would require. I spoke with the team leader during those and it was very enlightening and fluid, I really liked the discussion.
    I then had one final on place interview where I met the members of the team and had some open questions to resolve on a whiteboard. Overall I liked the interview, most of the questions were directed to my specific background and projects so I felt at ease.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you have to learn a new programming language or framework ?   Answer Question
    • Could you explain to me a technical concept of your choice ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.