Cognizant Technology Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Cognizant Technology Solutions

6,832 Interview Reviews

2.7

CHARGE Interview

Interview

Entretien face a face de plus il ma demande quelque question finalement il a accepte mon reposne je suis daccord de son oui. cest plus facile pour les personnes qui a des chances a son metier

Consultant En Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Paris (France)) in January 2018.

Interview

Embauches en 3 temps
    Un recruteur m'a contacté via linkedin, pour me proposer un poste de consultant en conduite du changement.

1. Contact téléphonique avec le RH
    2. Rencontre avec le chef d'équipe et un RH
    3. Rencontre avec le chef de projet

Lead Ux Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Paris (France)) in July 2019.

Interview

1 Entretien téléphonique.
    1 entretien en anglais avec le responsable de pôle Europe + responsable de offre client.
    Structure d'entreprise assez complexe, mais possible que ça soit normale vue leur positionnement en tant qu'agence.
    Maturité UX assez moyenne.
    Entretien facile.
    La RH m'a donné un bon feedback initiale, mais il semble qu'ils cherchent des designers qui font de l'appel d'offre.
    Malheureusement je n'ai jamais reçu un feedback finale, donc c'est désagréable et pas pro, d'après tout ce temps investi pour ce recrutement.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

This was one odd company. I keep track of places I apply to, and so I was confused when a place I had never heard of before contacted me about the "application I had submitted". But it was a writing job, so I responded to the email. They sent me a writing test (easy to the point of being a joke, two 150 word sections), and the next day they called me. And called me. And called me. And called me. Through the day, they called me nine times. NINE times. Three of them were before 8 AM my time (west coast).

We spoke, had a phone interview. Basic questions about being legal to work in the country, etc. Then he asked me my salary range. Then he told me they were paying less than half of what I was currently making.

The process ended there. I guess this is why they call you so aggressively -- they want to get to you before you get any other (better) offers.

Interview Questions

• Do you need a visa to work in this country?   6 Answers

PAT Interview

Interview

first they undertook a written aptitude test. then they started with technical questions test on paper. from then they started filtering ppl and called up for on side interviews. interview questions were full technical questions.sometimes they had two round of technical. and then HR round will be the final.

Performance Test Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial Telephonic round (for 15 minutes) followed by skype round for 1 hour. The interviewer will intimate the HR to contact the interviewee based on the outcome of the interview

Interview Questions

• what are the different stages in performance testing   8 Answers

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions in April 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview - 2 rounds

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was detailed asking for experiences on technology front and understanding the ability for problem solving.

Interview Questions

• What is the technical challenge that you had to overcome with stiff dead line?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

They just need techical guys with experience

Interview Questions

• Describe Informatica Performance Tuning process   1 Answer
    • Describe database tuning   1 Answer

Negotiation

7 days. No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cognizant Technology Solutions (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Only telephonic interview and just few basic questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.