- Canada - All Cities
- - Ontario
- - Toronto, ON Area
- - Kingston, ON
- - Sudbury, ON
- - Kitchener, ON Area
- - London, ON Area
- - Ottawa, ON Area
- - Alberta
- - Lethbridge, AB
- - Calgary, AB Area
- - Edmonton, AB Area
- - British Columbia
- - Osoyoos, BC
- - Kamloops, BC Area
- - Vancouver, BC Area
- - Manitoba
- - Brandon, MB
- - Winnipeg, MB Area
- - New Brunswick
- - Saint John, NB Area
- - Prince Edward Island
- - Victoria, PE
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC Area
- - Saskatchewan
- - Canora, SK
- - Regina, SK Area
- United States - All Cities
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - Kentucky
- - Canada, KY
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling in Jun 2020
My experience with the interview process was amazing. They were very transparent, and provided the information for next steps. They were very friendly and eager to create a comfortable environment.
- Describe your work experience that related to this role
Anonymous Employee in London, ON
I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling (London, ON) in Mar 2020
very thorough and people were very professional. the interviewers are very respectful and you will feel their excitement when they like you. the HR specialist was also very cheerful and professional at the same time.
- Experience in handling master data
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling (Waterloo, ON) in Jul 2019
I applied through my school job board, waterlooworks and received an interview in a week. I had the interview the following week and received an offer the day after the interview
- Tell me about yourself
- How would your last employer describe you?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work in manufacturing?
- How would you define success?
- What is your favorite course in school and why?
- Why did you apply to work at Coca-Cola?
- What level would you say you're at in Microsoft Office? Explain.
- Are you a team player? Give an example of a team you have worked on and on that team, were there any conflicts and how did you resolve them?
- What would you say is your best quality?
- What do you think you need to personally work on? AKA what is your weakness?
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling (Toronto, ON) in May 2019
Call with HR, then met with Sr. Director of Finance and VP of Finance, and then with Director of Commercial Strategy and Director of Revenue Growth Management before getting offer letter.
- Why should we hire you or why do you think are the best candidate for this role?