Coast Capital Savings Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Coast Capital Savings

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coast Capital Savings

Found 25 candidate interviews
Coast Capital Savings
Application

I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings

Interview

1-2 weeks to contact but interview process was modern (Google meeting, calendar invite) and well managed. Relevant and concise questions, friendly interviewer and took their time answer my questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were faced with a conflict at work
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (Vancouver, BC) in May 2020

Interview

Old school 3 tier interview process. Round 1 HR to assess your communication skill, Round 2: 2 people panel led by Director and supported by Sr Project Manager. Round 3: Another round of interviews with a different set of Directors. Questions were all situational. Nothing too technical or process-oriented. They don't come to you with a decision faster and will keep you on the hook for a long time. The HR is totally unresponsive Phone calls and emails went unanswered. The hiring manager was nice and he responded to email and an ETA for the decision.

Interview Questions
  • All Situational based questions.
Coast Capital Savings
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings

Interview

Applied on line and made contact with the branch manager. Was contacted quickly thereafter for a first interview. The most generous way to describe the recruiters behaviour is to describe it as a bad day. The questions were all pretty straightforward about my experience and accreditation. Checked in on when I would hear back. There weren't many candidates and the commitment was made that I would hear back within two weeks. Silence. Never heard peep from Coast Capital.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coquitlam, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (Coquitlam, BC) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very rude, Branch manager watched a video while the assistant branch manager asked questions. Very arrogant interview. Basically shot down right then and there. When called back for the decline assistant manager said that I would find something at another FI. Again very rude.

Interview Questions
Coast Capital Savings
Anonymous Employee in West Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (West Vancouver, BC) in May 2019

Interview

A current employee referred me and forwarded my cover letter and resume to management. There were no postings so it was kept on file for about a month before I got the job alert email notification from my profile on Coast's career site that there was an opening. After applying online, I got a call the next day for an interview, some email correspondence to confirm a date and time, and the next week a face to face panel interview.

Interview Questions
Coast Capital Savings
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (Surrey, BC) in Mar 2019

Interview

Super Casual. Interviewed by 2 commercial bankers, both great interviewers (calm, professional, affable, etc). Spent about 45 minutes total asking questions and generally chatting. Both seemed like they would be great to work with.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you faced a big change and how did you handle it?
Coast Capital Savings
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings in Jan 2019

Interview

Fun time. Had a great conversation with the interview and the other folks. Would do it again. Felyt at home and was welcomed to the company and the people were very friendly and have been in touch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (Vancouver, BC) in Oct 2018

Interview

- skipped HR interview since I went through an agency - two interviews with two different pairs of manager / team member - one of the epmo manager was extremely disrespectful. I could tell that she was not paying attention to what I was saying. She was playing with her hair throughout the whole interview. Her responses to my questions were not helpful at all - regularly went off tangent on how great her team and the company were. I have extensive project management experience with reputable companies but her condescending tone made them seem worthless, and that I should be grateful to even get an interview, not to mention the job (I didn't apply. I was recruited. So not sure where her unfounded arrogance came from). I was sincerely seeking for information to make my decision but this unpleasant and negative interaction pretty much sealed the deal. I did get the offer but I declined. I can't imagine working under this distasteful hiring manager.

Interview Questions
  • - Tell me something about yourself - how would you resolve conflicts between co-workers
Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings (Vancouver, BC) in May 2018

Interview

Unstructured, Unorganized, Lack of communication between the HR team and Management team. Very unprofessional approach towards recruiting. Management team is fantastic, but HR need to improve on communication. Advise please negotiate with HR

Interview Questions
Coast Capital Savings
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Capital Savings in Apr 2018

Interview

Several stages of interviews, group interview, and then individual interviews by community manager or HR officials. Concludes with an interview at individual branch assignment if previous interviews are passed.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews

Popular Careers with Coast Capital Savings Job Seekers