Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Co-op Interview Questions

Interviews at Co-op

2.4

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lon, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Co-op (Lon, MO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online, invited to interview that week, asked a variety of questions about myself, my previous experience and why I wanted to work there. At the end the manager gave me feedback, telling me I was “too fidgety” and “clearly very nervous”.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had in a retail position?   1 Answer

Customer Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

It s face to face with some standard questions about your personality. Very friendly atmosphere in general. I do not know though if it is possible a video interview in case you want to rellocate.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

Straight forward, casual interview process. Asked a number of questions on behaviour traits and past experience, marked using a STAR scoring system... situation, task, action and response. Answer using this and you’ll be fine. The interview was casual and friendly

Interview Questions

• What have you done to show leadership   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

Easy, short maths and English questions. Nice interview with standard questions. I felt at ease throughout the process, however, this position was for a local store so may be different elsewhere.

Customer Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

The questions that are asked follow the same structure provided in the email sent prior to interview. Such as: tell me about a challenge you have overcome in work.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

The process of interview is very organized and professional. I applied online and then I was required to do the online interview test. Several days ago, I received my interview report sent by the Cooperative food system. It includes the detailed description.
    It is a good opportunity to learn and reflect yourself. The question also includes the behavior psychology.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (London, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Applied online I had a test straight after then , 5days later offered a interview via email and to
    Choose a time and date to come in the store with the store manager taking the interview

Interview Questions

• General question about myself, why I want to work for co op, what experience do I have,   Answer Question

Shop Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

Good interview experience, were quick at giving the interview and let you know how long it will take to get back to you which is very helpful. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable, not at all intimidating.

Customer Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview was ok but was quite difficult for the job. They ask you behavioural questions on to inquire how to have dealt with certain issues/task in your previous job.

Interview Questions

Interview

I had to send my CV and cover letter and was accepted for an interview. It was a face to face interview with 2 people interviewing for the role. It lasted about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.