Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Co-op Interview Questions

Interviews at Co-op

2.3

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lon, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Co-op (Lon, MO (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied online, invited to interview that week, asked a variety of questions about myself, my previous experience and why I wanted to work there. At the end the manager gave me feedback, telling me I was “too fidgety” and “clearly very nervous”.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

applied online, invited to an assessment centre (situational judgement, viewing teamwork and ability to contribute to a group activity - pretending you are managing a store refit) one on one interview .

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op (Manchester, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then Face 2 face interview, decision in a week. It was friendly interview so relax and give best. Initially it was 1:1 then it was group interview where entire team is involved. Then you will have a chance to ask questions and see the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, How to handle stress, Give me an example team was not performing not well   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lichfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op (Lichfield, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied, then back and forth with emails, then called to discuss interview. Then went for interview. Interview was with a more personable HR lady and a less friendly female IT manager. They didn't even have the courtesy of letting me know whether I'd been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• How would you react if you were in a meeting and your manager disagreed with a suggestion you made?   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Interview

Asked me some questions off a piece of paper and I answered them, situational mostly. It was pretty conversational and the interviewer helped me by explaining what was meant by a couple of the questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Normal online application with cv and cover letter. This was then followed by standard tests i.e numerical, verbal, structural reasoning e.t.c. After passing this the next step was the interview by hirevue live video interview system

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when when your input in a team project helped improve the project   Answer Question

Administrative Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Co-op in December 2014.

Interview

Got invited to an interview which I attended. I felt it went reasonably well however never got a reply from them. Extremely unprofessional and would stop me applying in future.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thatcham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Co-op (Thatcham, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initially started as a Baker the manager I didn't even meet for more than 3 months as he was in another store that was being opened. After only 1month at coop I was approached to be a supervisor due to staff shortage with only 35p increase in salary.

Interview Questions

• To be a kiosk supervisor after only one month when I was initially hired to be a Baker.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Co-op in November 2018.

Interview

Easy. Was emailed an interview guide to help me prepare but I didn’t end up being asked any of the questions I’d prepared for. Just had a general chat to get an idea of my personality.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Co-op.

Interview

I applied to the role. A couple days later I got an email saying alot of people applied to the role, and due to the number of people applying there would be a telephone interview before an in person interview. They asked me in that email to book it for the next day.... There wasn't alot of notice and I had other interviews and a doctors appointment but I was interested and picked a time. They acknowledged that time and that they'd call me then. The next day at that time, nothing.... At all, nothing. I tried contacting them but it didn't go through. It had been one hour and 45 minutes when I'm in the doctors office and get a call. I couldnt pick up. Later, after getting out of the doctors... The voicemail said call us back for the interview (he sounded rude). I checked my emails after this as I was looking for other job offers and he had literally sent an email saying no try applying for other jobs with the Coop this one's moved on. He had waited 20 minutes to send that email.

I wanted to work with the coop, but I now realise this is how they think its acceptable to treat people. I wasted my time prepping for that interview, its a good job I have other offers. For reference this is the West Midlands team.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.