- United States - All Cities
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL, United States Area
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC , United States Area
- - New Jersey
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York State
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Houston, TX, United States Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Cloud Technology Partners
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cloud Technology Partners
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cloud Technology Partners (Boston, MA) in Jul 2017
Lengthy, deliberate and methodical to ensure an appropriate culture fit was established. They wanted to ensure I wasn't jumping to increase my salary and were very much about ensuring I would fit within their culture. Even though I am a remote worker, this is very important as we need to interface with numerous role types in multiple industries. I received 3 phone interviews from HR, and another 3 from Project Managers. I then went onsite and met 5-7 more people including one of the founders. They covered travel expenses there and back, were willing to reschedule/coordinate timings to make it more conducive to meeting.
- Why are you interested in leaving the employer you have been with a year and how do we know you will stay with us?
- Why are you interested in moving into consulting?
- How do you work to motivate and incentivize people that don't report to you?