Clinipace Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Clinipace Interview Questions

Interviews at Clinipace

2.6

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace.

Interview

First of all, the Clinipace recruiter was outstanding. This is really important, as many times the recruiter makes the first impression and also plays a really important role in the interview experience. I had several separate interviews, and the pace was reasonably quick and very well organized. After all of the interviews, the recruiter followed up with me very quickly and kept me informed as we moved through the process. Very well done Clinipace!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to make a change from your current position?   Answer Question

Cta Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Morrisville, NC (US)).

Interview

The application & interview process at Clinipace was very straight forward and overall a very positive experience. Although waiting was still a part of the process, the recruiter was very transparent and communicated throughout the entire process. This transparency was very much appreciated!!!

1) Submitted application via Clinipace webiste
    2) Recruiter emailed within a few days to set up phone interview
    3) Phone interview was about 30 minutes
    4) HireVue Inteview - interview question presented, then you record your answer (only one chance on each question)
    5) In person interview
    6) Offer extended within a week

Clinical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Clinipace (Morrisville, NC (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied for a clinical lead position and conducted a phone interview with a recruiter. The recruiter sent me a virtual interview follow-up for a CTA position. When I called to clarify if she had made a mistake, she said that I could work up to a lead position and the CTA supports clinical leads. Im an In House CRA and have no interest in backtracking my career in an entry level support role. Overall very misleading and a waste of time.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Morrisville, NC (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. The recruiter I worked with was very knowledgeable (has been with the company for a number of years) and easy to get in touch with. She let me know what to expect at every step along the way and provided valuable information about the company, department, and role. During the interview process I spoke to the key decision makers, as well as the recruiter and the head of HR. All were very pleasant, honest, approachable, and made me very confident in my final decision.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle coming as a new person from the outside to lead a department? How would you create good team morale in this environment?   Answer Question

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ferndale, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Ferndale, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Clinipace WorldWide recruiter via LinkedIn . The process was extremely streamlined and efficient. The recruiter kept me informed every step of the way, and was personable and professional. It was the best interview experience I've had to date. I was not left to wonder what step came next, as the recruiter kept in contact with me.

The process consisted of 3 separate HireVue (Video/ phone) interviews- with both of the associate directors and with the CBO. Questions were fair and relevant to the job. Overall, I am very happy so far with the company, and their onboarding process has exceeded my expectations.

My only comment for improvement would be the company selected to perform the background checks. They were not successful in verifying my previous positions early on and I had to assist with connecting the company with HR departments of my previous employers. At the end, everything was verified, but not until the day before my start date.

Cta Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace.

Interview

Brief & General, basic, phone and Skype type of interviews, pre-planned with watching pre-recordings. Most companies seem to be heading in this direction as well. Less face-to -face interaction to weed out candidates.

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Clinipace.

Interview

I spoke to several people, all of whom had positive things to say about me. The process took several months. They called as a warm call to let me know they were moving forward with me and would hopefully call back the next day with my offer. They were waiting on HR. I had to call back a few days later to find out what was going on. I finally heard back that they decided to go with someone else. I felt strung along the entire 3-4 months I was talking to them for them to pretty much tell me u had the job, then take it away.

Clinical Trial Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clinipace (Raleigh, NC (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with a member of HR, video interview by recording answers to recorded questions, in person interview with director and manager. Video interview was live recorded so you don't get to re-record answers.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clinipace in July 2017.

Interview

I recently joined the company however I have been in the industry for over 20 years. The recruitment process here was, by far, one of the most pleasant I have experienced. The recruitment team was extremely responsive, supportive and eager to advance the process. Although all of my interviews were done remotely, it was evident to me that Clinipace hire exceptional professionals who optimize working in an organization where all are not in a brick and mortar building every day. The entire process from interest to hire lasted one month and was done with extreme ease and transparency. Since then, I can say that my training and onboarding have been exceptional. My training curriculum was organized prior to my joining. The technical team has been very responsive and my entire remote office was set up without issue in one day. If my experiences thus far are an indicator of my future with this company, I am certain joining them was an excellent decision.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were in line with what I would have expected from industry professionals.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clinipace in July 2017.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter, interview with line manager, interview with senior management all via teleconference or phone. The interviewers were laid back and not pushy they asked some behavioral questions but most of the questions pertained to the interviewee's fit into the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a protocol deviation and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.