City of Mississauga Canada Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

I had one interview with 2 members of management, received job offer shortly after. The questions where fairly easy to answer, mostly based on situational questions. Great place to work was unable to stay due to other job.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?
    Answer Question

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

Virtual interview with two employees, the majority of the time they ask questions and then at the end you have to present the practical interview component that they email you ahead of time

Interview Questions
  • What are three qualities you possess that would make you a good fit for this position?

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

A mixture of Situational Questions and General Interview Questions- nothing too difficult but still targeted for the role and responsibilities needed for the job. Was in person before restrictions took that away.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle parent sign-out?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada (Milton, ON) in Dec 2021

Interview

They will send you a very informal text/email message through Indeed, which will most likely go to your junk folder. In the email you will see their autocratic leadership style as you will be forced to interview within less than a day after being sent the email and where they pick and choose not only the date but also the time (you have absolutely no choice in the matter). If you ask for accommodations, they will cancel you, your application, and the opportunity to interview; this is how nasty and negative they are! They also do all interviews via webex/zoom as they are fearful of actually respecting someone and offering an in-person interview and or at least a phone interview (there are so many legalities with recorded/video interviews, and I still do not get why corporations think this saves time/energy...cause it actually doesn't and we don't all live in a youtube selfie world! nor do we need to).

Interview Questions
  • I see you live outside of Mississauga...how will you be able to get to the location on time?

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

They do it virtually because of COVID. They send you a link a few days prior. You get to set up your time and dates. Set up via zoom. Applied 6 weeks ago. Interview one this week. Says it will be 30 minutes long. Have to show proof of vaccination.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide Proof of vaccination
1 person found this interview helpful

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

2 Rounds of Interview. Usually consists of a panel of members. Criminal Check is mandatory. Questions are mostly based on the projects you are being hired for and situational/behaviour questions

Interview Questions
  • 1. Questions based on past experiences on the resume 2. Situation where you handled a conflict resolution 3. Tools used by a business analyst

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada (Mississauga, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted by two full-time employees. It was conducted through video chat. Both interviewers were warm and gave me the opportunity to share my experiences without any seeming judgement.

Interview Questions
  • How did I handle conflict with another employee.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview with hiring supervisor and manager. Behavioural questions asked, some situational based questions like what would you do in XYZ situation. Average length interview. Followed with behavioural testing assessment taken online

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced conflict and how you dealt with it

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

Applied online and the next week I got called to set up an interview. Interview was in person with the aquatics supervisor. Questions were all behavioral and the supervisor was super friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Mississauga Canada

Application

I interviewed at City of Mississauga Canada

Interview

Great simple questions asked. I was able to answer all of the questions. I prepared for this interview by researching about my role and what the duties are which really helped when I was answering the questions that were asked of me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews

City of Mississauga Canada Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at City of Mississauga Canada as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Manager and Camp Counselor rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Lifeguard and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at City of Mississauga Canada takes an average of 33 days when considering 56 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Front Desk Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 21 days), whereas Transit Operator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 150 days).

Common stages of the interview process at City of Mississauga Canada according to 56 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 23.30%