City of Miami Beach Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Miami Beach

City of Miami Beach

Application

I interviewed at City of Miami Beach

Interview

It consisted of a 3 interview panel that went around and asked several questions as well as a final ethics question. Several standard questions you would expect and not difficult at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us of a time you were faced with a difficulty or you couldn’t meet a deadline
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach (Miami, FL)

Interview

I applied online and witihn two weeks I received a call informing me that I was chosen as a potential candidate. She gave me an interview for two weeks later and informed me that first round would be a panel interview where I would be given a maximum of 5 mins to explain why I am the best candidate for the position.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

City of Miami Beach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach

Interview

I was never interviewed they just rejected my application. I have a degree in criminal justice, and I wanted to get the opportunity for this position. I do have job knowledge even though I never worked in the field.

City of Miami Beach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach in Jan 2017

Interview

Pretty standard interview with pre-composed cookie cutter questions. I doubt the interviewers other than HR even looked at my resume prior to the interview as the answer to some questions asked were clearly stated on the resume. Interviewers have very entitled attitude during the interview (or maybe they are doing it on purpose to test the mentality on interviewees?). I did not made the 2nd round interview. I wouldn't accept it even if offered as they require physical presence for the 2nd interview and they will not pay for any travel expense.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

City of Miami Beach

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach

Interview

I got interview by three engineers that work at City, they were really specific and technical in their questions, nothing really subjective, they were really respectful and interested in my projects portfolio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at City of Miami Beach (Miami Beach, FL) in Mar 2016

Interview

Face to face interview with Team Lead and Department Head. Took place at main office. Short, no more than 30 minutes. Friendly environment. Received a tour of the facility. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach (Miami Beach, FL) in Jul 2012

Interview

Interview with department heads about job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at City of Miami Beach (Miami Beach, FL) in Sep 2009

Interview

The interviewer was very positive and we mostly discussed the nature of the job, the current challenges of the department, the gaps, what strategies could be employed to solve them. So it was mainly discussion than the interview. However, please note that, this was an internship interview and not the actual job interview. Overall, it was quite a professional meeting and discussion that didn't make you feel like a college student who is being used as an intern to perform routine tasks and what s/he wants to learn is not important.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed