City of Calgary Research Analyst (Fire Department) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 73 interviews

Interviews at City of Calgary

Negative100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

City of Calgary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City of Calgary (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Applied online, waited about 2 months, got a phone call for an in person interview. Had the interview with a panel of 3 people. They asked behavioural based questions for an hour. I found the interview to be easy I had solid answers for every questions. Now for my rant, perhaps I am just bitter for not getting the job, but I'm convinced the City works on a "its not what you know, its who you know," hiring policy. This job was merely to cover a 1 year maternity leave, I was 110% qualified and could start immediately. They called me the next day to say I didn't get the position. I am sure I lost it to an internal candidate. Similar stories have happened to friends who were passed over for internal candidates despite having better qualifications. I've stopped applying for CoC jobs as I don't see it as a fair process. Something to keep in mind if you are considering applying. Don't get your hopes up, as lower level internal candidates will take priority over you.

Interview Questions
  • My experience with SPSS
    2 Answers