Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,533 of over 4.5k interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Recruiter contacted me on the phone, after answering questions about my skills and previous expirience, an video interview with a hiring manager was scheduled. Hiring manager was rude and unpleasent, kinda made fun about my replies. Questions very not very clear. Said they will get back to me, but I never heard again from them. By that I mean I didnt received any sort of reply. Very dissapointing from a company like Cisco.

Interview Questions
  • How would your sales strategy look like?
    Answer Question

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

There are some questions about troubleshooting a problem, and there are some questions about your experience working with technology. The interviewers were really nice. The interview took place on my college campus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

1st round - MCQ test was held as a part of the hiring process and shortlisted candidates were called for the subsequent rounds, which included technical interviews, managerial interviews and HR interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

It was a nice interview experience to be appeared as a candidate for Cisco Systems. People are amazing , they give permanent contract and that give you huge advantage of having a secure job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

there are two levels in interviw.in first level they ask c basic questions ,linked list and pointer programms.in second level they ask little bit tough programming questions related to c,linked list and pointers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

The first step was a coding round with 1 coding problem and 25 aptitude questions The main questions were from networking, os, DBMS . Then the selected students where given called for a technical round, the selected students from this round appeared for hr interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Process was very straight forward - I ended up removing myself from the process, as one of the interviewers I encountered who the role would work directly with was extremely rude Came across as really condescending despite me in all honesty having more experience in the space than him, while I know one person doesn't reflect the entire company - Im surprised that they allow people so blatantly rude and condescending as an interviewer Have had 3 recruiters reach out to me in the last 6 months from Cisco - but this experience really turned me off from the company, but I'm happy it happened during the interview vs. if I had accepted the role. I hope they really consider having higher standards for those they choose to interview candidates moving forward

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Online round with 3 questions to solve, followed by an online interview. The final round is 4 interviews in person at the facility. The in-person round is quite long, lasting around 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco