Circus World Displays Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Circus World Displays Interview Questions

Interviews at Circus World Displays

Accounting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays in June 2014.

Interview

CWD hiring and interview process was thorough and productive. Intense at times because of 3 interviewers at once. The best part of the process of meeting with team members in the area in which I was offered a position.

Negotiation

Negotiation was done through the employment agency.

Junior Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process is thorough, and precise! I believe this is a good way to do it, for you and they can see if working together will work. Their process makes the longevity of your career longer and better.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON).

Interview

Started with phone interview, asked several behavioural questions.
    2nd Inperson interview was inperson with HR.
    3rd Interview was a "Realistic Job Preview" where I spoke to members of the team I would join to learn about the position and was able to ask questions to better understand the position.
    3rd interview was with managing director and direct manager I would report to. This was the most difficult due to the managing directors cocky attitude. Negotiations during the interview process were next to impossible.

Throughout the interviews I was consistently advised I would be considered for varying positions that kept changing. I would prepare to interview for one position, only to find that during the interview I would be discussing another role that I hadn't prepared to discuss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate. Was given a salary higher than others with my same title.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Circus World Displays (Niagara Falls, ON) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was amateur to say the least. No one followed up with you, even if you are not interested in a candidate it is business etiquette to at least acknowledge phone calls or emails. The interview process followed the usual 3 step routine.

Interview Questions

The company was experiencing a high turn over rate. And by the HR department I can see why.