Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,350 of over 1.4k interviews

Campus Recruiting16%
Recruiter15%
HardAverageEasy

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Basically asked questions to get a sense of your personality and your problem solving skills. Also asked about how you deal with rejection. They expect you to be approachable and able to gain customers trust.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to respond to a question that you did not know the answer to.
    Answer Question

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

It was a lengthy process with a series of 5 interviews starting with Human Resources Manager and then progressing to other manager within the division. Final interview was with General Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

You get two to three interview, you start with the recruiter, then the manager if you good, then the general manager, then the director, if you are good your get the offer

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? And your most recent jop?

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Long process with multiple interviews but they do it to ensure a good fit. Everyone was kind and interviews were relatively painless. The interviews were about 30 minutes long with mostly scenario based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (New Orleans, LA) in Jun 2021

Interview

teams interview where we went over my resume along with additional questions asked by interviewee. was told there would be a follow up and never received one. about a month later i received an automated message stating that they were no longer hiring for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Take a lot of time reviewing each candidate. Great company to get started with. First round phone call, then zoom, then in person if allowed, then GM, then district manager, then VP

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

Efficient, professional and courteous. It was an easy process to setup and interact with. Interviewer was knowledgeable and did t waste time. Overall a good experience. Perhaps the next phase would be more difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cintas

Application

I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy the first interview was a Phone screen. After the phone screen I had 3 interviews in the same day. The first interview was with a management trainee. The second interview was with the supervisor of the sprinkler team. Then I had a interview with the operations manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are some challenges that you over came in your previous employment?
  • Why did you apply for the position?

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cintas (Boise, ID)

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. Can take months to get offer multiple interviews for one position. Back ground check. They do their research on you before they offer jobs. Over all a pleasant experience just takes a long to get hired.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time you had an employee not agree with you and how did you overcome that

Cintas

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas

Interview

The job itself is pretty straightforward, but the interview process was grueling. Very difficult to find time to attend all 5 interviews if you're currently working and have to request time off from your current job.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,350 Interviews