Ceridian Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated 1 Jun, 2018

2.8

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in June-2009.

Interview

Process was not as bad as I had at other companies. Went faster than expected. Was able to do HR and deparment interviews on same day.

Interview Questions

• None to speak of. Pretty much the standard question and answer interview. Nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Negotiation

I stated my terms and they agreed to them.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Professional, very conversational. They didn't ask any questions that were hard - it was just really finding out why I wanted the job, what my skills were and how they could be applied.

Interview Questions

• Why Ceridian? Why do you want to leave your current job for this one?   Answer Question

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in February-2010.

Interview

as long as you have expierience, are articulate and can pass a drug and background screening you re good to go! Make sure you are honest about dates, employers and education.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle clients that threaten to cancel our business?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in September-2017.

Interview

Very smooth and easy experience. One short phone conversation with Recuriter. Second, technical phone interview with team lead and lastly, one F2F interview. Last one was just getting to know each other and job reponsibilites.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in August-2014.

Interview

The initial job posting contained very little information regarding the job itself. After applying, a recruiter reached out to me from another state and conducted an initial phone interview, followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Next, a 1:1 interview with my manager, followed by an introduction of who my colleagues would be and a side by side discussion with a potential colleague. Finally, a phone interview at the executive level, that led to a final discussion with the hiring manager and offer provided by the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Ceridian?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The actual dollar amount was higher than what the recruiter initially discussed.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in March-2014.

Interview

Started off with a phone interview, Then I they had me submit my resume, then I had another phone interview. Then they had me go to their Website and fill out an application, and do a test, Then I had another phone interview, Then they had me come in for a face to face interview, and spend some time with a team leader to show me about the position, Then I had a phone call where they said that they would like to send me an offer for the position, Then I accepted the offer sheet, Had to get a physical and drug screen, And I got the position.

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in September-2010.

Interview

HR phone interview, Interview with Director, Interview with VP, 2nd Interview with Director

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen w/recruiter- she was nice and helpful, but not very knowledgable about the position and unable to answer a lot of questions.
    Call w/manager- was good discussion although the manager seemed hurried and stressed. Now I know why.
    Call w/VP- numbers guy but was easier than I thought, thankfully, was over prepared.
    Remote sales presentation (was told if I got this far, would likely get offer)- had very little time to prepare, presented to a panel, they asked a few questions, but went well.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)).

Interview

The in-house recruiter for this position lacks adequate interviewing skills. You would meet with the senior management team in a 2nd interview. This team tends to ask behavioral questions -- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an unhappy client and how you solved the situation. The same question will be asked several different ways throughout the interview.

Interview Questions

• Be advised the behavioral questions become redundant throughout the interview process.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. No out of the ordinary questions. Only one interview, no follow-up questions. Held on-site, met co-workers at the time of interview. Asked about advancement opportunities and was told there were plenty of them. Not so

Interview Questions

• What do I like to do in my free time? How important is work/life balance to you? Do you mind working over time?   Answer Question