Ceridian Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated 13 Dec, 2017

2.8

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Professional, very conversational. They didn't ask any questions that were hard - it was just really finding out why I wanted the job, what my skills were and how they could be applied.

Interview Questions

• Why Ceridian? Why do you want to leave your current job for this one?   Answer Question

Applications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in November-2017.

Interview

I received an email to schedule a 30 minute phone interview. This interview included general questions and more information about the company. Next, I had a 45 minute technical phone interview. If you are successful with the technical interview you will be scheduled for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions about yourself, formulating SQL queries, and situational support questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in September-2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a Ceridian recruiter. The process took one month. I had five interviews, all phone except the last. First interview was with a Ceridian recruiter, basic questions confirming skills and background. Second interview was with a PM working on the team and was more informational. Third interview was with the actual manager of the department, more detailed interview and questions were pertaining to my experience in project management. Fourth interview was with the actual team of four employees, this was back and forth questions about my experience and their work environment. Fifth interview was in person with the VP of the group, he was very open and honest about the job expectations and allowed me to speak to my experience and how it fits with the company culture. I found everyone to be very warm and honest about what was being expected in the job.

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ceridian (Fountain Valley, CA (US)) in October-2016.

Interview

Very lengthy, asked a lot of questions, many of which seemed irrelevant. Didn't get a clear picture of the job duties. Many other questions, such as what I did not like about my previous positions. I have a solid and lengthy relevant work history. I left feeling confused and frustrated. The position has been open for weeks now and they are still interviewing. Pay was poor compared to the market and the duties required, which were not stipulated well in the job description.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage others. The position was not managerial in nature.   2 Answers

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Excellent, people get involved and are personable, comfortable while still hitting the important points. Great email follow up and updates on your application too. They let you know you are important, in consideration, what next steps are, etc.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Phone interview by HR, phone interview by direct manager, followed then in-person interview by direct manager. It was quite a long time ago, not sure how relevant my experience is now to their process for interviewing.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

A recruiter called, she seemed very interested. She knew I had talked to a recruiter of another department, but they didn't have any openings. She told me I would go on to the next level. Never replied to my emails. Never retuned my call. Finally after I accepted another job in the company, I mentioned that experience to the other recruiter and was told that their system indicated she spoke to me that they chose another candidate for that particular role. Nope, never heard from her. In fact, even the job I accepted, anytime I emailed to follow up or say thank you, none of the managers/directors replied.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)).

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter for the position and an interview was set up between myself and the hiring manager. The hiring manager ran about 10 minutes late and then failed to discuss any actual skills or qualification for the job and only talked to me about personal items. I was told by the hiring manager that she would set up another formal interview the following week. About 2-3 weeks later, I found out the position was offered to another person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone screen w/recruiter- she was nice and helpful, but not very knowledgable about the position and unable to answer a lot of questions.
    Call w/manager- was good discussion although the manager seemed hurried and stressed. Now I know why.
    Call w/VP- numbers guy but was easier than I thought, thankfully, was over prepared.
    Remote sales presentation (was told if I got this far, would likely get offer)- had very little time to prepare, presented to a panel, they asked a few questions, but went well.

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. They did two phone interview one with HR person and one with Sr. QA analyst that was more focused on the technical side. I got face to face interview within two weeks. They asked me to come 15 minutes earlier. I was there 25 min early but all this time i just waited in the lobby. Dev came to me 3 to 5 mins after the interview time. He took me to a conference room. we waited there for the business analyst for around 10 min or so. Dev lead and a business analyst took the interview. They asked me very general questions how I am working in my current job. it seems like more comparison session between my current job and their working environment. BA just asked me one question if i have payroll experience. At the end they ask me for a test I have to write SQL query.