Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Sep. 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 315 of over 315 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian in Sep. 2022

Interview

Recruiter round: general questions and some bqs 1st round with an engineer: a lot of technical questions. OOP concepts and relational database questions 2nd round with 2 engineers: this was the most interesting interview I've ever had. A lot of technical questions on various topics including database questions, OOP concept, a leetcode easy, server-side design and a PR review. final round with hiring manager: just BQs Overall the interview process was smooth and Ceridian responded promptly. I was very impressed by the way they structured the technical interviews. I said "I do not know" to a lot of technical questions they asked but they were able to see my strengths and provided good feedback.

Interview Questions
  • OOP concepts, relational database questions, server-side design, leetcode easy and BQs
    Answer Question

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Interviews with different sales leaders over the course of several weeks. Some were easy, some were not very engaged as I expect were seeking someone to join the company from their extended network of other enterprise software companies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ceridian

Join the conversation on

Tech

333.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ceridian~179
Join the conversation on

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Initial interview will ask basic questions on how to troubleshoot client reported issues as well as some database knowledge required. Follow up interview is similar but with the hiring manager and team lead.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do when there was a miscommunication with the client?

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

The whole interview process was well structured throughout. First I got a call from HR where I was asked some basic questions and the HR person then scheduled the interview. The interview itself lasted about 45 mins whereby I was asked some basic interview questions and some technical ones

Interview Questions
  • I got quite a few questions on SQL queries so I would say SQL knowledge is a must

Ceridian

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Unprofessional recruitment team. They bargain like they are in vegetable market and ask to join below current salary. Wastage of time. They revert once in few wreks and ask unnecessary documents.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ceridian in Jul. 2022

Interview

First round was a discussion with the manager and director Second round was a general technical Discussion and asked me to present a topic in ML. Third round was technical discussion The last was a compensation discussion when they told me that they don't have the budget. For anyone who is attending interview have a clear cut discussion about the compensation(They still come back and say you are lacking ML experience.)

Interview Questions
  • Presentation in Temporal Difference. Implementation on Strategy pattern. And some What kind of questions.

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ceridian in Jul. 2022

Interview

The interview involves talking about my projects and experience then there were multiple quizzes on computer concepts: relation DB, OOP, etc then I was given two SQL query questions involving joins and sub-queries. The interview ended with an easy leetcode data structure and algorithm question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian (New York, NY)

Interview

Got through a referral, the interviewer was the hiring manager and was really nice. I used the basic questions I found on glassdoor. There was no leetcode problem, rather more theoretical like what is abstraction etc... the interview process can be different now.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian (Toronto, ON)

Interview

When I interviewed with Ceridian, the interviewer lacked technical knowledge and had a hard time understanding some of my solutions. I had to dumb down my responses and use simpler language to explain my answers. This was frustrating, as I know my solutions were sound. However, the interviewer wasn't able to see that due to their lack of technical understanding. Very poor interview experience. The questions themselves were not difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Type of database constraints Q: Difference between var and let in JavaScript Q: Difference between composition and inheritance Q: Write a simple join query Q: Write an algorithm to find first repeating character Q: What is polymorphism Q: Difference between an abstract class and an interface
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Toronto, ON)

Interview

3 rounds of Interviews + Phone Screening First is a background call with just HR recruiter Second is a call with Hiring Manager and Director of Product Third is a call with Engineering leader Fourth is a call with Exec of that vertical

Interview Questions
  • How well can you handle a rapidly changing environment? If something is delayed in t