Ceridian Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 265 of over 265 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ceridian (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Great first contact, excellent friendly first interview with recruitment. Excellent 2nd interview with hiring manager, calm and relaxed, informal. Covered technical experience. Great final interview with Canadian VP and Senior Implementation manager.

Interview Questions
  • About some of my experiences from my CV.
    Answer Question
  • Situation questions. how would you handle...
  • personal interests

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Three interviews in and I get to interview with a senior person in the US. The interview runs and then there is a pause where I ask if I can ask some questions. The interviewer says yes so I start to ask the pre-planned questions that I have though long and hard about. After a few questions the interviewer frostily accuses me of now interviewing her! The tone of the interviewer immediately turns hostile. I apologised and mentioned that I did ask if I could ask questions. She said they would get back to me but I have not heard a word back after months. I find Ceridian to be very unprofessional in this respect. At least have the decency to get back to the candidate, who is already at third interview stage, to advise them that they are not progressing!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ceridian (Tampa, FL) in Sep 2021

Interview

-Meeting for a pre-screen with an internal recruiter is the first step -Next step was to interviewed with 2 leaders of implementation, (hiring managers/directors) -The next step was to interview with 2 additional peers of the management team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Not a pleasant experience. They expect you to know and memorized everything, the syntaxes, the terms, and definition of terms. tried to use new react hook syntax but the interviewer does not know that and he thinks Im wrong.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain to me in detail what happen when you enter the URL in the browser.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

2 stage process. First round was a phone call with a wide variety of questions. Topics: front-end, .NET backend, relational databases. Second round was a zoom meeting with more in-depth C# and SQL coding questions. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Pre-set SQL tables, I had to write an aggregate query with joins. 2. C# question, checking algorithms knowledge.

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

No reply, no phone call, no email. Pretty arrogant to ignore Talents by not given any kind of reply. Common recruiting standards are ignored. Company do not appreciate the effort applicants are making to use their system. Pretty arrogant attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ceridian (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email. She asked if she could schedule for me an interview with the development team. I replied her with my availability. The interview was a 60 min virtual interview on Zoom. A senior dev interviewed me during the first half of the interview. She gave me several technical questions regarding C#, OOP, SQL, relational database, JavaScript, and a coding challenge where I had to think out loud about how I would solve it and then code it out, also give her the space time complexity of my solution. The second part of the interview was conducted by the development manager. This part is when I was asked about the projects I put on my resume. There were also some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Ceridian in Jun 2021

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter. Video interview with manager. Then 5 additional video interviews with key partners and stakeholders. Recruiter followed up a lot and kept in touch at first. Then went totally dark for several weeks. Process took 4 months from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • More general questions about my experience and situation vs. behavior/“tell me about a time when”

Ceridian

Application

I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

You just submit your resume and a small application, it was pretty simple. They get back to you within a week or two, and the interview was ok. Mostly asked about the stuff on the resume, and some thinking questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ceridian

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, there were 3 interviews in total. Interviews were done within 2 weeks. Overall a pleasant process. Was able to meet the team in the last round of interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ceridian

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Ceridian in May 2021

Interview

Applied on line, got an email inviting me to booka slot for a call. Had the call, then got invited to speak with the Hiring Manager. Was also asked to provide work examples prior to having the call. I told the recruiter I did not feel comfortable sharing any work from my current role, which they understood. Had the call with theHiring Manager, very informal chat, was asked to complete a writing assignment prior to my next call with 2 team members. I completed the assignment and sent it over prior to the call. Second call was still relatively informal though I was asked again to share work examples, which I've already said I am not comfortable doing. Got feedback 4 days later saying that the Hiring Manager was disappointed that I didn't have a portfolio of work and that my experience leaned more towards training delivery rather than instructional design, both of which they were aware of at the start of the process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 265 Interviews