Centro Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Centro Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Centro

1 Interview Review

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

After submitting my resume and cover letter, I had an initial conversation with a recruiter. After this, the process became disorganized and opaque. After each phone interview I received an email saying I received "great feedback" and would have to talk to another individual within the organization. I made clear in my cover letter that I would be in the area during a specific time frame, but the recruiters did not take this into consideration at all when trying to schedule in-person interviews (these ended up being two Skype interviews). After this I was informed that I need to have yet another interview with an individual who was not a manager or superior. This brought the total up to six.
I decided that after going back and forth for several weeks that this organization would not be a good fit for me. They also re-posted the position while I was still interviewing for the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was being asked the same questions repeatedly from different individuals. Sharing notes would be helpful so that multiple interviewers have the opportunity to ask fresh questions.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.