Centro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Centro Interview Questions

Interviews at Centro

2.9

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview with SR.recruiter who is from Chicago. It was about 40 minutes of behavioral questions. After two weeks I heard the rejection email

Interview Questions

Centro Response

May 17, 2019 – Centro

We appreciate you applying with us and for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview experience! Please be sure to stay in touch with our recruiting team and if you have any additional

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email back from a recruiter within the hour and had a short phone screen with that recruiter a couple of days later. The day of the phone screen they emailed asking me to set up a technical phone interview which I did the following week The day after the technical phone interview they offered to fly me in for an on-site interview which I schedule for the following week. The on-site interview took a few hours and consisted of technical challenges as well as the standard interview questions. I was impressed with their promptness throughout this process.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

The overall interview process was great and (almost) everyone was very nice and professional. Questions were very fair. The one thing I will say is the recruiter was one of the least professional and rudest people I've ever spoken to, recruiters or just plain humans. The only way I can describe her interviewing style is AWFUL and straight up disrespectful. I saw this mentioned in a couple other reviews, and felt the need to confirm its truth. Candidates should not be treated this way. Not to mention being stood up during scheduled times and not asking about salary at the beginning, which felt like wasting both sides' time because expectations were not aligned.

Interview Questions

• Homework assignment and expanding upon the homework assignment in person   Answer Question

Mar. 20, 2019 – Centro

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. A raving fan candidate experience including a positive and professional experience with all interviewers is a huge priority here at Centro, and

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

Was reached out to by an internal recruiter via LinkedIn. Had a phone interview with that recruiter and two phone interviews with two senior team members. Then had an in person interview with those same two team members. The company was swift at scheduling and responding, but completely ghosted me after the in person interview. I followed up twice, but never got any type of response. This was disappointing after 4 interviews that I thought went well. I would have been more satisfied with a rejection letter.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

I applied through their website and got a pretty quick response back. The first phone interview was through their HR department. They asked about my background and what I was looking for in a new position. After about 15 minutes with that person they said they would give my information from the interview to the Accounting Manager and if she wanted to speak with me they would be in contact. They were very prompt at getting back to me and I set up the second interview for later that week. The next interview talked a little more in depth about my background and experience as well as my ability to commute and other job requirements. They were very receptive to any questions I had for them about the position and I thought the interview went quite well. Although I didn't receive an offer, I would still rate it as a good interview and a good overall experience with both people I spoke with.

Interview Questions

• It wasn't exactly the most difficult, but I did not expect the HR rep that I first spoke with to ask me any technical questions so I was a little caught off guard but it was just a basic accounting question about journal entries. Nothing too difficult was asked.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

HR contacted me through email. I tried to set up a phone call interview. But she never replied. I followed up 2 times in 2 weeks. One week after the second follow-up, she told me the position was in final stage... Just make sure they mean it when they reach out for a interview...

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

This is no doubt a fantastic company to work for but they have, by far, the most slow-responding, inconsiderate HR team I have ever interacted with. Emails take days or weeks to receive answers to, and the general interview timeline is very lengthy (3-4 weeks between each step). Highly suggest continuing to look for other opportunities while interviewing here, as you will likely spend 2-3 months stuck in their process. My interviews were all behavioral, and followed a similar sequence to others (2 phone screens, 1 in-person interview with hiring manager, then panel interview with 4-5 others). Know your resume inside and out.

Interview Questions

• How can you add value to this role/company?
      What is your favorite part of the manifesto?
      What did you like about your prior roles? What didn't you like?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had one easy phone interview with the manager who mainly just asked about what I was looking for in an internship and my availability. Was invited to interview in-office in Raleigh and spoke to two managers. It was very brief and I didn't encounter any very difficult questions. Standard intern/entry level interview stuff.

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest accomplishment in my previous roles   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

The first step was to complete a one-sided video interview. Then, I was invited to the office for an in-person interview. 15 other applicants were also there. They gave us a tour of the office, presentations about the different departments/positions, and fed us lunch. It was unlike any other interview I've done before. As I networked with the other candidates it seemed like I was just as qualified, but most of them had close ties to the company. I figured they ended up pursuing those candidates instead.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Jun. 5, 2019 – Centro

We appreciate you taking the time to interview for our internship program and sharing your experience with our process! We’re glad you found the interview process to be unique and that you were able

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Centro (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview from HR. Was very simple and straight to the point. Told me a lot of information about Centro and asked what I knew about their company.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Centro?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.