Centro Account Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Centro Account Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Centro

2.7

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Centro.

Interview

It was a hiring manager who called and asked the questions given while typing out your answers. She asked typical roleplaying questions such as "If a team member was slacking, what would you do?" or "Were you ever in a position where you did something that wasn't required of you to do on the job?" All pretty easy, also make sure to read their manifesto, she asked me to choose one trait from it that I was like and one that I was least like and to explain.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Centro

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2010.

Interview

Went through 2 rounds of interviews, they narrowed it down to three of us.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I had a first round phone screening and a second round Skype interview. The interviewers were both extremely nice and easy to talk to. After the second interview, they decided not to go forward, and suggested I apply for a different position focused on campaigns. I was eager, however after following up, I was told the recommended position required more experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.