Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

Interview

I applied through one of the job posting websites. I got connected through HR. Interview went well and I got invitation for the next round that lasted for 1 hour. After clearing that one I got invite for next one for approximately 1 hour. Now guess what they disappeared !!no rejection email nothing after successful interviews. To whomsoever it concerns note that, it’s not about 2 and half hours. It’s about time to prepare for the interview as well: ( 10 times than the interview duration) . Understand that as an individual our time is also precious. I literally avoided other interview bcz I was preparing for this one and I was impressed by this company but I am regretting now. They are just wasting our time not seriously hiring anyone. Plus:: the interviewers were polite and accommodating.

Interview Questions
  • Questions will be around ur experience
    Answer Question

Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Application

I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email for a phone interview with the HR then I was invited for an Inperson interview at the main office in Kanata Both interviews lasted about 45 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2020

Interview

I had an email within two weeks of job application through email. There was a direct interview, no pre-interview test, or screening. The interview was on time, around 30 mins online through cisco Webex. The interview questions revolved mostly around the profile submitted for the job application, and the interviewers were cool to spend some time explaining about the company and the job position. The questions were fair and mostly revolved around my interest and ability in specific technical fields like - networking, virtualization, Linux, and containers. There was one non-technical question, in the end, asking what I would bring to a CENGN team. This question is something one can answer according to their experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you have a this kind of background in networking? (I had at the time two networking courses, CCNA and some networking experience in the profile.)
  • Can you talk about your home lab? (I said to them that I have a home lab setup for virtualization.)
  • What do you bring to the CENGN team if you join?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (Ottawa, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

Applied via email. Got response within 1 week to setup initial screening interview. Screening person didn't showed up for first 30 minutes (1st RedFlag). Very general and scripted questions asked : Why you want to work with CENGN? etc. When I asked about what is the number of years experience requirement for the role? Interviewer got defensive and didn't had clear answers (2nd RedFlag). With that being said got response within 1 week to schedule In-Person Interview. It was scheduled with Hiring Team, However during Interview an Executive was as well present. Tone of Interview was very Condescending and not welcoming anyway (RedFlag3). Though it was not surprising based on glassdoor reviews by employees (Management is Egoist and Patronizing in general) . When I asked about How my day will look like at CENGN , and any interesting projects they are working currently; answers were not clear(RedFlag4). Also lot of contradiction in information between their website and based on discussion. Depending on such values and attitudes, looks unhealthy for employees seeking long term and growth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

I applied online and after 2 weeks I received online interview. Which was 30 min webex interview. Interview was okay. Interviewer asked me about my previous experience, projects and few questions from resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (Ottawa, ON) in Dec 2018

Interview

I applied in LinkedIn, they called me and we had an interview around 1 hour. He asked me many questions and I answered 90% questions. All questions were related to computer. He also told me that the company is non-profit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Application

I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Interview

Short time after my application submission, they invited me to have a phone interview the day after. The phone interview took within 30mins and there were two interviewers on the other side. No hard questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (Ottawa, ON) in Sep 2018

Interview

Interview process was great - quick and informative. HR got back to me soon after the interview. My interviewer gave me a great background on the team and company and didn't ask anything too left field. Overall a great experience. Only one interview.

Interview Questions
  • 'Tell me about yourself', 'What do you know about CENGN', 'talk about your background'.

Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Interview

Did one in person and 2 phone interviews. Be sure to know the technical buzz words (NFV, SDN, etc). Also, there are a lot of technical questions, study up on the website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks

Interview

I applied to CENGN via my school's Co-Op Job board. I interviewed via the phone with the Engineering and Operations director. The interview consisted of personality questions as well as some questions on previous courses I've taken, knowledge on networking, personality traits and career interests.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews