Cenovus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cenovus

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 59 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Cenovus (Canada)

Interview

Applied for the position, was notified I was selected for an interview and we picked a date. The interview was done through Microsoft Teams with the supervisors for the position and an HR rep.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with conflict with a coworker?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Cenovus (Canada)

Interview

They didn't seem that interested through the interivew. No facial expression and seemed that they did the interiew becuase they had too. Very different compared to my mock interview with Cenovus.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time something did not go as planned and what you learned from it?
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Canada)

Interview

Great environment and friendly recruiters. Made the process easy and smooth. Interviewed directly with the manager and recruiter one stage process. Questions focused on my experience and skills I have.

Interview Questions
Cenovus
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cenovus (Australia)

Interview

HR and the Discipline Rep (whether that be engineering, geology, accounting, etc) came to the university to interview candidates one on one. The interviewers are quite nice, they try to make you feel at ease and not stressed.

Interview Questions
  • They ask you what your interests and skill sets are to see what summer position best suits you, as there are usually multiple to choose from.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Very formal and non-personal. Asked the standard pre-defined behavioural interview questions. The interview started very late and was rushed through. They did not give the impression they cared and were just going through the formalities.

Interview Questions
Cenovus
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Canada)

Interview

Recruiters were pleasant, it was easy to get comfortable as they did make you feel that way. The questions were quite difficult and repetitive. It lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
  • A lot of their question were technical and based scenarios and experiences
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Cenovus (Canada)

Interview

Presentation the night before to become aquantied with the company’s views and assets. Meet and greet with management team, allowing you to get to know them before the interview (next day).

Interview Questions
Cenovus
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Edmonton, AB) in Dec 2018

Interview

Technical and behavioural questions. Info session before hand to learn about company. Interview took place on campus with 1 engineer and 1 HR rep. Get a call back if you got the job or not within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Cenovus
Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Applied through the company website. Submitted cover letter and resume. Called invited for an Info Session and interview by Cenovus recruitment team held on school campus. Asked behavioural questions. Asked safety questions. Asked questions regarding the company. Asked a thermodynamics question. Received offer in 6 days.

Interview Questions
  • If you have saturated vapor in a pipe with a given pressure, temperature and velocity, if the gas is throttled, how do pressure, temperature and velocity correspondingly change.
Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cenovus (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Cenovus paid for travel to and from the interview and booked me a room at the best hotel in town. The interview involved a Cenovus professional recruiter, and the manager for the posting. The atmosphere was friendly and supportive. I think the most important consideration was whether I would be a good fit in the team. More personality based than technical.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 59 Interviews