Carillion Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Carillion Canada Interview Questions

2.1

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thunder Bay, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Thunder Bay, ON) in November-2016.

Interview

Was your tipical interview. The same questions I have been asked over the years. Very typical. The Superintendant and Office Manager interviewed me taking turns asking questions. They were very easy to talk to and made me feel good and that I had a genuine shot at the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you function in a fase pased office   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Edmonton, AB) in April-2016.

Interview

I was emailed and told my application had been short-listed and I was to reply with my availability for a quick phone call. I replied right away then did not hear back from the Recruiter for over a week. From there we scheduled the phone interview and it lasted less than 5 minutes.

Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Toronto, ON) in August-2015.

Interview

I was contacted based on my previous work experience and went through a telephone interview/screening with an HR rep. There was a lengthy delay between that and the in person interview. This was a panel interview where they asked some fairly standard interview/personality/situational questions as well as a review of some skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a dispute between yourself and a subcontractor?   1 Answer

A Painter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March-2015.

Interview

works experience and salary jobs and possibly personality problems later problem in my field of expertise apropriate to the work will do then thing about my experience working in the country and abroad and also the amount of the value of the salary that i received at home and abroad and the seriousness of my in working at this company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

type of work and the amount of salary that is given

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Concord, ON) in September-2014.

Interview

I am a senior EA. My executive and I had a thorough conversation. I was hired soon after. There were no particular questions. We spoke for about 45 minutes about the job requirements and how I could meet those requirements.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The salary was fair at $55,000 per year

Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Concord, ON) in April-2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, one by the project director and another by the HR. Both interviews went great and at the end I was offered a position. Unfortunately, I had to accept a position lower than my skills and qualifications due to lack of available positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a confrontation with an employee?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

They didn't make their company stand out from the rest and I really felt I was about to leave one employer for another with no great change

Interview Questions

• It felt more like an interrogation about my past employers and why I changed employers every few years. They didn't understand that it was the easiest way to get more money or a promotion. In the end of the interview I told them I wasn't interested in pursing opportunities further with them   Answer Question

Labourer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athabasca, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Athabasca, AB) in May-2013.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I was called the next day and went for an interview a few days later. I wasn't really asked anything. It was just the foreman saying what the hours and pay were like and what I was being hired to do and the requirements I needed to fulfill before getting hired. I was asked on the spot if I was interested and when I could start working.

Cracksealing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bonnyville, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Bonnyville, AB) in May-2013.

Interview

I went into the office to see if they were hiring students. After asking if he had jobs, Dwayne said "You're hired! When do you want to start." There wasn't even an interview. I just showed up and the job was mine. After that, I went for a drug test and some training and I was able to start working the very next week.

Graphics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Toronto, ON) in November-2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview with HR, and then finally with my manager. All happened on three separate days and in the final interview at the end my manager called in the rest of the team. It was the team that made me really want to work there so I'm glad she did that.

Interview Questions

• What caught your eye in the job posting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me my salary expectation during the first phone interview and the number I listed fit what they were expecting to offer.