Carillion Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 6 Apr, 2018

2.1

Graphics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Toronto, ON) in November-2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by an in person interview with HR, and then finally with my manager. All happened on three separate days and in the final interview at the end my manager called in the rest of the team. It was the team that made me really want to work there so I'm glad she did that.

Interview Questions

• What caught your eye in the job posting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked me my salary expectation during the first phone interview and the number I listed fit what they were expecting to offer.

Quantity Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Toronto, ON) in August-2015.

Interview

I was contacted based on my previous work experience and went through a telephone interview/screening with an HR rep. There was a lengthy delay between that and the in person interview. This was a panel interview where they asked some fairly standard interview/personality/situational questions as well as a review of some skills.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a dispute between yourself and a subcontractor?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Edmonton, AB) in April-2016.

Interview

I was emailed and told my application had been short-listed and I was to reply with my availability for a quick phone call. I replied right away then did not hear back from the Recruiter for over a week. From there we scheduled the phone interview and it lasted less than 5 minutes.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

They didn't make their company stand out from the rest and I really felt I was about to leave one employer for another with no great change

Interview Questions

• It felt more like an interrogation about my past employers and why I changed employers every few years. They didn't understand that it was the easiest way to get more money or a promotion. In the end of the interview I told them I wasn't interested in pursing opportunities further with them   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Concord, ON) in September-2014.

Interview

I am a senior EA. My executive and I had a thorough conversation. I was hired soon after. There were no particular questions. We spoke for about 45 minutes about the job requirements and how I could meet those requirements.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The salary was fair at $55,000 per year

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thunder Bay, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Thunder Bay, ON) in November-2016.

Interview

Was your tipical interview. The same questions I have been asked over the years. Very typical. The Superintendant and Office Manager interviewed me taking turns asking questions. They were very easy to talk to and made me feel good and that I had a genuine shot at the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you function in a fase pased office   1 Answer

Payroll Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vegreville, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Vegreville, AB) in March-2014.

Interview

The Interview took about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by two people. One was my supervisor and the other was my senior co-worker. Set questions were asked. Information was relayed on benefits and work hours.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you had to prioritize your work. How did you manage your time.   Answer Question

Design Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Concord, ON) in April-2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, one by the project director and another by the HR. Both interviews went great and at the end I was offered a position. Unfortunately, I had to accept a position lower than my skills and qualifications due to lack of available positions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a confrontation with an employee?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Brampton, ON) in October-2017.

Interview

went for 45 min, after referred by friend, authoritative style presenting the offer, no room for negotiation, factory type of management permeated during the interview. They ask me for all degree/certifications documents (felt offended from the start) not sure why I got into this job...initial signals were not positive at all.

Interview Questions

• typical questions, safety, how would you deal with a difficult employee, MS excel knowledge, management style.   Answer Question

Labourer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athabasca, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carillion Canada (Athabasca, AB) in May-2013.

Interview

I submitted my application online. I was called the next day and went for an interview a few days later. I wasn't really asked anything. It was just the foreman saying what the hours and pay were like and what I was being hired to do and the requirements I needed to fulfill before getting hired. I was asked on the spot if I was interested and when I could start working.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.