Capital One Customer Service Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Capital One Customer Service Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

2.6

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX (US)) in February-2012.

Interview

very easy process although the recruiter was a little slow with getting back to me when i got to the facility they were very welcoming and very good with explaining the hiring process

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in October-2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview first with the HR Recruiter and then there was a in person interview. The interview process was very professional. The time it took for the recruiter to contact took up to 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?
      How would you handle an angry call from a customer?
      Have you ever had conflict with your team leader or manager?
      How would you handle a high pressure environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation base pay was very good.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Dover, DE (US)) in September-2014.

Interview

Starts out with a video recorded interview. Your answers are recorded and you also get to type responses. Next you have pre screening call interview, Last, another phone interview with a hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Questions about how you feel working from home pros and cons. Questions about exact stories or times were you went above and beyond to assist customers   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, IL (US)) in October-2015.

Interview

Amazing beautiful campus .....interview was with 2 people basically they were managers very nice very people friendly ..very eazy behavorial questions great coffee ....the door read my name made me feel so special I excited and was offered the job.

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in December-2014.

Interview

I applied for the position through a referral from someone I knew already working at Capital One. After submitting my application, about a month later I got contacted by a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 minutes, they asked general questions about my previous employment as well as behavioral analysis questions. I was then contacted a couple weeks later to come in and do an interview in person, the person interviewing me was the director of the department and she was very friendly and welcoming. I was offered the position about a week after the interview. The whole application process was rather lengthy. I applied in about September of 2013 but didn't start until the end of January 2014.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about a time where I had to give "bad news" or information that a customer wasn't happy with and explain how I relayed the information and what reaction I got from the customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in March-2013.

Interview

The interview process is a behavioral question and answer. Be concise and study these kind of questions online. Be cheerful and act like you love customers and helping them. Don't rattle on and act as if you're brilliant.Pay attention to the questions, and even write them down so you can refer back to them if you need to.

Interview Questions

• When was a time a customer was unhappy and you turned the situation around?
      Tell us when you had to lie to a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO negotiation even though I have a Bachelor's degree

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in September-2013.

Interview

There was an email received first in order to set up a phone interview. After the successful completion of the Phone Interview I was then requested to come in for an onsite interview, which was a one on one with one of the hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a great fit for this position?   1 Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in May-2011.

Interview

The initial interview process is a behavioral interview. It is good to be early, where you will wait for your interviewer with security. Once the interviewer comes to get you, they will take you to a meeting room and proceed with the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deliver a difficult message to a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One in October-2014.

Interview

Easy hiring process I spoke with manager on the phone and got offer the job the next day. There's really nothing more to say besides she did ask 20 questions on the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like dealing with customers   1 Answer

Customer Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in October-2012.

Interview

I had an interview with one manager and the interview lasted about 30 mins. He asked me a couple of questions about the previous job that I had and what was I looking for in a job at capital one.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table? And how dependable was I?!   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.