Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Capgemini Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rennes (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Rennes (France)) in April 2016.

Interview

entretien téléphonique suivi d'une prise de rendez-vous pour un entretien avec la rh et le manager technique.
session de recrutement avec des étudiants à la recherche de stage ou d'alternance .Nous avons eu une présentation d'une trentaine de minutes de l'entreprise avant de faire un Test d'anglais et test technique(informatique).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capgemini

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lille (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini (Lille (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

J'ai postulé via mon école, rapidement j'ai eu un entretien téléphonique RH, suivi d'un entretien RH puis d'un entretien avec le manager de l'unité et puis finalement un entretien avec le responsable de mission ou le commercial

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini (Nantes (France)) in October 2018.

Interview

Un entretien téléphonique pour valider notre profil, parcours, un entretien RH pour définir nos objectifs de carrières, nos ambitions avec possible étude de cas en directe, puis entretien avec une personne du même poste

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi cette entreprise ?
      Pourquoi avez-vous fait tel ou tel parcours, tel ou tel choix ?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

Phone interview first then face to face interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini (New York, NY (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

I got the first round for on campus interview. The interviewer firstly talked about my resume and asked some parts he was interested in. Then, he asked about three behavior problems. They are almost about the team work and how to show your leadership. But in the end, he let me to ask a lot of questions and explained them to me, such like their corporate culture, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you mind if the company asks you to travel 4 days a week?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR for the first round. Some general behavioral and immediately signed up for the another phone interview. Second phone interview is with someone from the division you are applying and more behavioral questions. Final round is in their office and consist of 3 interviews. One behavioral interview, one case study, and one group exercise. They give you a case prior to the interview to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me why Capgemini should hire you using the whiteboard.
      Explain to me one of your hobbies and persuade me to learn that hobby.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The hiring process was less complicated than I thought it would be. Business cases weren't part of the interview process. The hiring managers just wanted to see what kind of person I was and whether or not I would be a good fit. I was asked many questions regarding my resume. The interviews were not difficult.

Interview Questions

The hiring manager wasn't inclined to negotiate at all regarding salary, compensation, and benefits.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini in April 2010.

Interview

First had interview on campus. General interview questions, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. First interview was relatively straightforward.
    Second interviews were in office, one was a case interview, another was a behavioral interview. Between the interviews all of the candidates were sat down at a group table to speak with multiple current employees. During the case interview there were two questions, one was a brain teaser and another was a case question from the interviewers past experiences. The interviewers kept all of the notes I took during the case interview. They also were keen to see/keep a paper example copy of a project I had worked on in the past.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty straight forward. 1st the recruiter contacts you and then sets up the face to face. I interviewed with (3) different people in about 2 hours time frame. All were very knowledgeable about the job. Then out the blue (after a 2 week span) i got a call from the recruiter telling me that my salary requirement was denied and that I needed to interview with a Principal. The day of the interview the Principal was late therefore I reached out to the recruiter. He advised me that the Principal was running late. Very unprofessional. Once the principal got me on the phone, she see rushing and not interested in talking to me or anybody for that matter. Very tacky, but she did give me some insight that this company loves hiring "NEW COLLEGE GRAD'S" and not mid level professionals. Great meeting new people but I think this company is so used to hiring new grads and that's all they look to hire.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini.

Interview

The on campus interview on Friday went great and was super conversational. They just wanted someone who showed interest in consulting. They called me that Monday and asked me to come in for the final round case interview 3 days later. One interview was purely conversational and the case interview was extremely easy as long as you can back up your thoughts. Then I did not hear back for 4 months about the job. Apparently they interviewed everyone and then kept a list of people they would contact once opportunities opened up instead of interviewing for open spots. I thought it was super unprofessional to interview people for the sake of interviewing and not get back to them for months on end.

Interview Questions

• What skills have you gained that are relevant to this position?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.