Cansel Ecommerce Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 10 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cansel

Cansel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cansel (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

My first interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. She was very friendly, asked very good questions and I got a great vibe from her. She gave me a good overview of the role and organization. The next step was an in person interview. As soon as I arrived, I knew this was not somewhere I would want to work. I was seated in the lobby/ front hallway until the interviewers were ready, about 10 minutes, and during this time employees were walking by me, with zero acknowledging. They were staring at me like they had never seen someone walk through their front door before and had no idea how to greet someone who had just entered their office. I met with two individuals, who both had zero personality and were very unenthused. I felt like I was wasting their time by being there, or that they were meeting a quota of people they had to interview for the role. On top of that, they both had no idea what to ask me, there were awkward pauses, and I had to prompt them to ask the next question. They barely seemed interested in my answers and after 30 minutes, they were quick to get me out of there. One of them didn't even shake my hand at the end of the interview. Whether I had the skills they were looking for or not, I expect to be treated professionally and with respect in an interview. This is clearly an organization that hires sub par employees, as seen by the way management present themselves in an interview. Based on my first impression of the company, you'd have to be more than desperate to ever want to work there. Avoid at all costs.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about ecommerce.
    1 Answer