Cancer Research UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cancer Research UK Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK.

Interview

The interviewers first described the internship a bit to me and then asked questions. At the end I was able to ask a few questions. They were very nice and made sure to make me feel as comfortable as possible.

Shop Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK in October-2017.

Interview

Application process was simple and easy. Took around 1 month which was standard but kept up to date through emails and through the site which was good. The interview which was a competency based was very intense meaning experience was key in answering the questions. Even though it was intense both interviewers were fantastic and I was made to feel completely at ease, prompted as to when I should elaborate further on the questions I was answering. As I have had many interviews before I can easily say that this is one of the best interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

• How would you maximise sales and profits when working at Cancer Research?   Answer Question

Data Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK (London, England (UK)) in October-2017.

Interview

I applied directly through the CRUK website. I received very helpful, friendly automated email response. I was subsequently contacted by the hiring manager by email to arrange an interview date and time.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience developing and implementing Data Strategies in other organisations   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK (Islington, England (UK)) in October-2017.

Interview

Applied through company website, within a week received an email invitation to a phone interview, after the initial screening just to make sure I had the required experience, the hiring manager explained that they would like to invite me for a face to face meeting and will be in touch very shortly with a proposed date and time.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK (London, England (UK)) in August-2017.

Interview

Interview process took about 1 month from submitting online application to receiving the offer. It was a relatively easy process with a competency based online application form and interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK (London, England (UK)) in August-2017.

Interview

I completed an online application form, that mainly asked about my work experience and the skills necessary for the role. About a month later, I was called in for an interview, which mainly comprised of competency based questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK (Islington, England (UK)) in August-2017.

Interview

Online application followed by an email invitation to an interview at Angel Building in Islington. I was interviewed by three people and it lasted approximately 40 minutes. They asked me competency based questions and I was informed 2 weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied for an internship at CRUK and what skills and experience do you hope to gain during the placement   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a project or a piece of work you are most proud of   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time when you have influenced others to change their minds about something   1 Answer
    • Can you tell us about a time when you spotted an opportunity to solve a problem or improve something that no on else has noticed?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK.

Interview

After the application I was invited to an assessment day at the London office which comprised of a tour, group task and individual interview. After this I was invited to a second interview which involved an individual presentation and interview. All employees involved in the interview process were very friendly and welcoming.

Human Resources Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

First stage group task then a interview when asked about key competencies. The second stage involved a presentation that was prepared prior to interview then a interview with head of HR and another person. This was quite informal.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cancer Research UK in June-2017.

Interview

Applied directly on website sending in my CV. Got an invite for a telephone screening within a few days. The HR person was very polite and got things sorted swiftly, apart from the feedback request which I am still waiting for

Interview Questions

• My experience and work history. Also wanted to know if I appreciated the differences between agile and waterfall. Nothing too worrying and the questions were easy in my opinion   Answer Question