Canada Revenue Agency Excise Tax Auditor/Examiner Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Canada Revenue Agency Excise Tax Auditor/Examiner Interview Questions

Interviews at Canada Revenue Agency

2.5

Excise Tax Auditor/Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Canada Revenue Agency (Edmonton, AB) in May 2018.

Interview

During the interview you will be given 50-minutes to finish 1 written question and prepare your answers for questions during the oral interview. The actual interview would be 30-minutes long. It was a interview panel of two, and the questions were just behavioral interview (no technical questions). The interviewers would be taking notes of your answers and sometimes ask additional questions.

Interview Questions

• Situational response towards handling a difficult situation that happened during a tax payer audit interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Canada Revenue Agency

Excise Tax Auditor/Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Canada Revenue Agency (Ottawa, ON) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied to the job through my university. We had one interview in which 3 people interviewed me before I was offered the job. They asked multiple situational and behavioral questions but nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• What are the 5 most important aspects of communication for you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.