Canada Drives Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Canada Drives

2.1

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and within the same day received a phone call asking questions about my application. At the end of the call we set up a time for me to come into the Vancouver office for an in person interview. I began the interview by talking with an HR representative that asked me questions about my expectations and about my previous experience. They were very thorough and helpful in answering any and all of my questions. Afterward they had me sit with a team lead and answer more questions and afterward I was taken to . Overall the interview was almost 2 hours, which was a bit exhaustive and unnecessary. While in the office for such a long period of time I began to feel that it wasn't the right fit and that the environment was a bit intense. Everyone on the Canada Drives team that I spoke to were very welcoming and friendly but once they began to describe the work they do in-depth I felt uneasy about the opportunity.

Vehicle Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Drives.

Interview

Interview was scheduled in a locked-off floor. Left waiting in lobby for entry until an intern was sent. Waited in a hollow start-up floor divided into two sections of employees; web developers and customer service reps.
    HR representative came after 15 minutes to private window area. Interview went 10 minutes before the next interviewee was hustled in before mine was finished.
    Asked to wait in lobby again, but just left.
    Too many red flags.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in December 2019.

Interview

They called me for phone interview first and mentioned that they were impressed by my experience.Recruiter asked me about my past experiences and salary expectations.Afterwards, he invited me for on site interview with team lead.It was almost 45 minutes of interview in downtown Vancouver office.Hr was impressed by me and mentioned me that he will reply me back in 4-5 days. Today, 2 weeks have been passed and still no response. I emailed him but no response so far.

Interview Questions

• 1) how do you troubleshoot blue screen of windows based machine
      2) how to resolve conflict within team
      3) why you want to work with our team
      4) are you ready to relocate to our new office after probation
      5) where you are seeing yourself in 5 years
      6) are you autonomous person or team oriented person   Answer Question

IT Project Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and was approached by an HR manager who set up an in-person interview with the program manager. The interview was supposed to be with both the HR manager and the program manager but the HR manager could not make it.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in September 2019.

Interview

You have to call a mobile number in the lobby and someone is sent to get you, once your brought up to the building you are brought to the social area of the floor to have an "interview" in a quite loud and not private area. The interviewing manager hadn't even looked at my resume prior to my arrival and openly said this. Didn't ask any formal interview questions and basically said what he was looking for and had a casual chat. I then was sat down next to a team member for 10mins to shadow them to see what they did. It didn't show much but made me realize never to purchase a car from Canada Drives. After 10mins or so the manager reappeared saying he had just shot some hoops and brought me to show me the games area. We then sat down to discuss the role more and the benefits and salary. They low ball you to say the least stating that long term it's good for you but that at the start the pay is not good. I was told that the starting was $31K but that I could get $40K for a job that in the industry starts at $45K - $50K. To add the days are 10 hour days with no overtime.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any other that what is my job history as the interviewing manager seemed to have no idea who I was other than my name.   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in July 2019.

Interview

Very chill, applied online and got called in, got offered the job right after. Interviewer was a cool guy - spoke with him and then spoke with team manager.

Interview Questions

• 5 year goal, difficulties you think you might have, past experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in July 2019.

Interview

I was called within hours of applying and set up an interview for the following day. The interview was professional and well organized. I was taken aback because I was told that the customer service representative role was no longer available as they filled three positions (a little odd as I applied the previous day). They offered me two different positions that were not customer service related.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online, I immediately received a call and answered a series of questions. It was very natural, the lady on the other side was agreeable and calm, there wasn't a load of pressure. Seems to be a great company from what the interviewer said.

Digital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canada Drives (Vancouver, BC) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online got a phone interview just general questions by HR about what I do and what company job role is and called for 1:1 interview next day

The manager who took the interview had so high expectations and had no clue what job description is about asked the same questions, again and again, it was just a waste of time

Next time if you call someone please check what your HR has put job description wanting a guy with 1-2 years to experience not 10 years

Not recommended!

Interview Questions

• On what A/B testing you have used for and what was the result?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Canada Drives in October 2018.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. To be honest I barely had any experience so the job description and what they told me in person was completely different to what I had in mind. They barely had a look at my resume and the company gave a very sketch vibe in how they conduct their business. I think they hire pretty much anyone who walks in but the hours are long and people are underpaid. It wasn't something I would have liked to work in

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.