Interview Question

UI & UX Designer Interview

payever

Can you take these images and re-create this specific look in Sketch app? We need 3 different versions.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

Same here. But the worse thing is that I decided to make these websites and I managed to deliver a very nice looking websites and they contacted me two days later. Asked me to join to Telegram app to have a chat. Then pasted in long text (with other name not mine and then edited) where they said as a fact that I will need to do trial work so I can see how everything is fhere, colleagues etc. Once I told that this is not ok, they startet to scream at me and disconnected feom the chat. Is this something normal??? How they even still do business?

Anonymous on

Nope! Not without a contract or pay.

Anonymous on

I was also given a task, which I did and which took me 2 days to finish. And I did not receive any feedback, not even a thank you. RED FLAG!!!!!!

Ku on

I agree. I didn't apply in UI but I got similar task. When I got task from them, I was not willing to do it in the beginning. It would have taken me days to do it properly. I don't recommend applying for a position at this company.

Steffi on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.