Cablevision Systems Technical Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cablevision Systems Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Cablevision Systems

2.6

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems in August 2012.

Interview

First there was a preliminary interview, then a face to face to an HR representative then with a manager. And lastly an assessment. It went well. I accepted the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• they asked behavioral questions and why you wanted the job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Jericho, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Standard HR interview questions, then technical questions by a Supervisor. Very easy stuff if you know your tech. After the technical questions, you are then brought back down to the HR rep. If they like you, then you get an offered the position on the spot. I believe as long as you seem professional and show decent communication and technical skills, you're likely to be hired.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nassau, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Nassau, NY (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

one on one with a supervisor had to submit a resume and was asked technical questions about dealing with customer relations and handling irate customers. also, I had to walk him through navigating through network connections to set up the automatic IP address and how to disable/enable a firewall

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Newark, NJ (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

First I applied for the job on Cablevision's website. I received a call from a recruiter a day later. She gave me a description of the position and how much was the starting pay. Then she emailed me a link to do an assessment. 2 days later she called me in for an face to face interview which lasted about 10 minutes. The interviewer told me they would let me know if I got the position or not prior to the start date. About a week past before I was called and was told that I got the position contingent on background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

Normal Networking and Trobleshooting questions

Negotiation

little bit if you try.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.