Cablevision Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cablevision Systems Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cablevision Systems

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, all behavioural. One in the campus, and the other in SF. The interview lean more on the my resume and background. There were occasionally technical questions but those were all based on what we were discussing. The whole process was nice and pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cablevision Systems

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Just some very basic questions about what that company do. And after I answered this question, she told me more about the affairs of this company. It's the interview before a technical one. The technical interview may be conducted in January next year. In all, the whole interview process is very relaxing, you only need to know what this company works on.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cablevision Systems (New York, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Mainly focussed on data structures and algorithms basic questions. Questions were focussed on stacks/queues/Graphs . This interview was mainly whiteboarding followed by interview mainly based on the projects that I had on my resume.

Interview Questions

• data Structures and algorithms focussed on linklist,trees   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.