CVS Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Updated 26 Aug, 2015

2.1

Cashier Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Long Beach, CA (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Soo basic it almost was a turn off... no real questions, all they wanted to know was if I can work graveyard shifts because it was a 24hr store. You dont have any questions that actually make you think.

CVS Pharmacy Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CVS Health (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February-2015.

Interview

The interview was quick. Not so many questions. Just the basics. The manager was nice. I have no experience in supervisor but she loved my personality. So waiting for an answer now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when u help a coworker with their tasks. ( at work )   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Compton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (Compton, CA (US)) in January-2015.

Interview

I was contacted by phone to come in to a live interview. The interview went pretty smooth. The store manager or assistant manager are the ones who conduct the interview. They ask questions about you, your experience, and possible scenarios. The interviewer is very welcoming and they make the setting feel comfortable. They also give you background information about the store and what they expect from their workers.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palos Verdes Estates, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Palos Verdes Estates, CA (US)) in December-2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone after submitting my applicaiton. They asked if I could come do an interview that week. At my interview the Pharmacist who interviewed me had no idea what the trainee program was and said that they dont have one (even though the job posting was specifically for the trainee program. He was very interested in customer service. He also was impressed that I didn't seem to have an attitude. He talked badly about the clients his store served and he told me some of the employees have attitude problems and disagree with him. He also told me he was brought in to "fix" the store because he is so good at his job. I did get an offer but I declined because I really don't want to work for someone who has such a big ego and blatantly talks badly about the community he serves.

Cashier At Cvs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CVS Health (Fullerton, CA (US)) in November-2014.

Interview

The person who hired me at the time was nice and took time to interview me. He first asked a little about myself, then started to ask some questions about the company to see how much i know. Then asked me a few scenario questions.

Clerk/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Anaheim, CA (US)) in August-2014.

Interview

I went ahead and applied online, It took about a week to get a phone call. The online application is pretty simple and to the point. I really liked the "virtual try-out" because I believe that gives the employer a good sense of what you are good at and your strong points. Wish more companies did that.

Interview Questions

• He asked me "What is one situation where you were displeased as a CUSTOMER in a retailer?" I was no expecting that question at ALL it came out of left field for me completely.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation, I have been looking for a job since June of last year so I didn't pass this up based on salary, etc.

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Long Beach, CA (US)).

Interview

I was interviewed twice over the phone and called into five separate interviews. One time the manager did not show up and his assistant "quasi-interviewed" me...not knowing I had an appointment. Two different managers told me the company was under a "reign of terror", that the job was terrible right now and that long term managers were being let go. A fourth manager was only vaguely interested... he asked the same question 3 times... how long I had actually held my last position. I believe I had a lot to offer CVS. I am sorry that the morale is so low... I can not help that CVS bought the chain you were trained in and that you hate your employer. If things are so bad perhaps you need to have people conduct the interviews who represent your company better.

Pharmacy Technician Trainee/Pharmacy Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CVS Health (Anaheim, CA (US)) in May-2014.

Interview

I posted my resume on the CVS website and I received a call about 2 months later asking me to come in for an interview. The first woman I spoke to was very nice and I had to take a quick quiz about basic pharmacy tech stuff such as conversions and translating prescriptions. It was a very casual interview - she just asked me to tell her about myself and we talked about my personality to make sure I was able to handle customer service, then she said that she would submit my resume directly to the stores in her area that were hiring. I got a call the next week from the pharmacist working in the store that needed a tech and I spoke to her and she just talked to me about the hours and any previous experience I had in a pharmacy and with customer service. She then told me to apply directly to her store and I received the email saying I got the job about 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. The interview was very casual but maybe I was just lucky and got a nice interviewer?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with HR and then two interviews with several district managers.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee told you they saw someone else stealing?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CVS Health (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Approximately 2 interviews. Must complete online personality type of test and pass in order to get 1st interview.

Interview Questions

• Different scenarios of how you would react to a customer.   Answer Question