CSI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CSI Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at CSI Consulting

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI Consulting.

Interview

Went to a off base office and sat down with 2 of the heads of the office. Talked about previous experience and jobs. Was really lax and didn't take too much time.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSI Consulting (Toronto, ON) in March 2017.

Interview

I was not phone screened, directly invited in. The manager who invited me to the interview was professional and friendly. The second manager (US team) interrogated me instead of interviewing, rude and terrible attitude. Although we ended the interview on "good note" I knew I can't work especially under this particular person.

Interview Questions

• What positions have you worked on?   1 Answer

Interview

I went for the interview with CSI in June 2014, very professional approach. There was a face to face interview followed by a phone screening...The whole process of in-person interview took about 45 minutes. The Manager explained about the position, company...

I felt it was a good interview and a good opportunity so I took the job and I have been working here since then and am happy

Full Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSI Consulting (Toronto, ON).

Interview

3 in-person interviews on the same day. Each interview lasted for 1 hour. Blend of behavioural, personality, and technical.

Offer presentation was surprisingly horrible.

Was optimistic about the company based on the way the interview was managed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes - Was able to negotiate

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSI Consulting in January 2008.

Interview

straight questions - tell me something about yourself, what you want to do, whether you would like to work as a recruiter as you were working in management before, what salary you expect, when you can start

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.