CIBC World Markets Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC World Markets Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC World Markets

3.5

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC World Markets (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied this position from school career net. First round interview was in our campus. I met a nice traders. We had a fun talk and then I step into the superday. On superday I meet 6 team members from different teams. Hiring manager told me they only hire 4 students this summer. It's 2 weeks but I didn't any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Normal trading questions. About market, about demand/supply analysis and about your resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC World Markets

Sales and Trading Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC World Markets (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career centre. In first round, I was interviewed by two senior associates in the department. I was a year younger than other applicants, but there were still expectations of technicals. More technicals than behavioural.

Interview Questions

• In response to the Feds raising interest rates in the US, what do you see the bank of Canada doing? How will this affect the housing bubble?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.