CIBC Test Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Test Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in December 2016.

Interview

It was more of a conversation. I was recommended by a friend so she had already told the interviewer about me. Face to Face interview at the downtown location I ended up working at.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: strengths, weaknesses, example of a leadership role ect. Also asked if i had any hobbies that were related to technology.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I applied online and got my interview invitation after a week of waiting. Interviewers there were not prepared and gave out an impression that they were doing it first time.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in November 2012.

Interview

Had an in-person interview with two individuals. Asked me to introduce myself, about my academic history, and why I would be suitable for the role. Not any technical questions as far as I remember. At the end pulled out a sheet with a long list of technologies and whether I could identify them or not. The whole process took about half an hour. Went home and received a call of offer within couple of hours.

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC) in April 2014.

Interview

Over the Phone. Basic questions about personality. Few technical questions but nothing too difficult. Just prepare and learn about the company and the role you applied. The details in the role description are very helpful; moreover, they want to see if you see yourself with the company in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

1. Apply Online
    2. If your profile is selected HR will call you to set up an interview over phone
    3. Phone interview with HR
    4. HR will send your rating to Manager
    5. Manager will sort list the selected candidates
    6. HR will call you if you are selected for an in-person interview with manager (reporting manager)
    7. If all goes well manager will call you and offer you the job

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

No technical question asked. They are nice and easy on intern students. I had lunch with the interviewer and it goes smoothly. Focus on your resume and make sure you know everything if you are an intern like me.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment portal, received the notification from campus coop for interview time slot selection. It was a phone interview with hiring manager and they asked questions about myself and earlier experience (don't forget to mention your earlier CIBC experience if you have any). Got positive feedback right away and was informed by hiring manager that they are going to send me an offer which I accepted. None of the technical questions asked.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Applied via coop program and had a phone interview. They contacted me several days after the application on cell phone. The interview was approximately an hour long and was very straight forward. There were no trick questions or curveballs.

Interview Questions

• General personality assessment questions - nothing technical   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a phone interview two months after applying. The interviewed was by the team lead. Questions are all behavioral. Not one technical question. I asked the team lead some questions about the team in the end. I received the offer on the same day of the interview date.

Interview Questions

• Have you encounter any issues when you were working in a team, and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in July 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager and I sat down in one of the meeting rooms on the floor his team worked at and he showed me around the workspace. The manager began by asking questions regarding accessibility and eligibility to work in Canada, and then we got started with the formal interview. Another team member showed up midway to ask questions then left afterwards. The manager then asked if I had any questions regarding compensation, team dynamic, logistics, and benefits.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.