CIBC Summer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.7

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

two rounds of interview. 1st round phone interview with two MDs, basic behavioral and some market trend questions. 2nd round is with four interviewers, mostly behavioral, some brainteasers, and some basic market questions.

Interview Questions

• basic behavioral and some market trend questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in February 2010.

Interview

I was interview by two people, one was the hiring manager and one was the hr recruiter. the interview was pretty relaxed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in January 2010.

Interview

It was pretty formal, but the interviewer asked very predictable questions that weren't too difficult about the markets. It was clear that they had a lot of applicants, and I found the interview to be a bit rushed - I clearly was confined to a 25-minute slot at 10AM, so I had to really spout out my information. The interviewer even had to stop me at sveral points so we could continue with other questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

In person with 2 interviewers, then flown out to Toronto to be wined and dined and for 2 interviews with 2-4 people each. Interviewers seemed to be instructed to keep stone cold faces. They paid for the hotel and airfare.

Interview Questions

• Describe your weaknesses, what stock would you invest in, your background, etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite easy. I had an over the phone behavioural interview where they asked me standard questions about my experience, education, involvements and skills. The entire interview lasted 15 to 20 minutes. I felt very comfortable talking to them over the phone as they were very friendly. It felt more like a discussion than a typical interview.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied online with CV and covering letter and was then invited to a phone interview. Only lasted ten minutes with basic questions about finance and markets, with one or two brainteasers.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about a stock that you've been following for the past few months.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

I applied online.
    First I had a phone interview with an HR representative, and then an in person interview.
    Everyone that talked to me was very nice and made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
    Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.