CIBC Investment Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Investment Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in June 2014.

Interview

For sure, they want someone with previous experience, or related experience. First, they will arrange a phone interview. Very simple one, just making sure you have related experience and license. Then they will book you for a face to face interview. If you do fine in the interview, you will receive a hire confirmation over the phone in few days

Interview Questions

• What have you do in your previous job to make you successful?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick, some errors in hiring manager's coordination with HR. Otherwise, very pleasant and respectable. Onboarding mechanism very efficient and technology approval process and access very effective. HR website, benefits choice and access very process oriented and objective.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next fives years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC) in August 2015.

Interview

HR calls you on the phone to talk to you about the position. You then get a call back , go to the interview and get the job shortly after. Anyone can get this job. No need to have a degree.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what is a TFSA account?
      Explain to me a situation where you above and beyond for the client.
      Why should i choose you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied for IR as CSR when I saw the job posting e-mailed to the entire contact centre. Already knew who they were going to hire from CSR experience. Easy IR questions.

Interview Questions

• If you are a good CSR and you have your courses you are a lock to be full time. High turnover due to entry level job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Montreal, QC) in December 2008.

Interview

very easy asked me what a mutual fund is and what is an rrsp

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much flexibility

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in June 2012.

Interview

Had a call from one of the managers and they asked to have a phone interview. During the phone interview it was simple questions to describe why you are suitable for the position and simple technical definition questions. I was called back around 2 hrs later to schedule for a 1:1 interview. Relax and easy interview with general questions like how you handle customers, why you are suitable etc. Some definition questions about different investment products and that was it. Got a call next day for an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.