CIBC Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

there was two phone interviews the fist just getting to know you as a person and qualifying you for he position, the second more technical questions and going through the interview . the last one is face to face which included knowledge based questions and a role play

Interview Questions

• describe and difficult situation that you have handled   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Ontario, CA (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online, and a week later I received an email to set a phone interview with HR people for the phone.The second round interview is in the branch which I applied for and with two mangers. One of the mangers asks the questions and another was just recording the answers.

Interview Questions

• What if you are unable to help the client?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIBC (Scarborough, ON) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, did a phone interview with HR, and HR recommended my resume to the branch level, I received a call from a manager for a face-to-face interview. There were two managers. Interview experience was ok overall. They just really concerned about if you can work for them longer and language that you speak based on the location of the branch.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about CSR duties
      Worked as team and achieved a goal, what did you contribute?
      Deal with angry customer
      Work under pressure
      Short term goal: 1 year, 3 years, 5 years
      Relevant skills to this role   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Interview

apply online, submit your resume,after couple days or even week, get email confirm the interview date, 1 phone call, 1 interview with 2 manager. after 1 week get a phone call tell you the result

Interview Questions

• if i m a customer come in, and how would you introduce the visa card to me .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CIBC (Edmonton, AB) in September 2014.

Interview

go to the bank job fair directly and there are bunch of people waiting here, get a number and waiting to be called. Wait about 30 mins and the interviewer will come and take you to the room. Very briefly opening and start to ask you questions.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBC in March 2014.

Interview

I went to an open house which is usually held every month. The entire interview process took around 5 minutes, and the questions are those generic ones,
    1. Why CIBC?
    2. What are your advantages and disadvantages?
    3. What are your hobbies?

Interview Questions

• I went to the last round of the interview for the position of Financial Service Rep(FSR). After several generic questions, i was asked to do a 5-min role play question, given a setting where i were an FSR and i needed to have a meeting with a brand new client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was applying for the Financial Service Rep position, but they wanted to start from a more entry level role Customer Service Rep.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in November 2014.

Interview

Got a phone call 3 weeks after Open House Career interview. I was interviewed by 2 branch managers. They were very nice and we had a warm atmosphere from the beginning of the interview. I simply talked about my own experience and they seemed to like me. Questions including: 3-5 important characteristics of a CSR, how did you achieve your target, when was the time that you were most proud of,... Interview lasted abt 45 minutes.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in September 2014.

Interview

applied online, after couple of days got a called from the HR informing about the telephonic interview which was to be conducted after couple of days. Telephonic interview was pretty simple that why did you left your previous job? what did you study? tell me about yourself?where do you see five years from now? and basic administrative questions. the telephonic interview was 30 mins long and the hr manager informed mee that i would receive a call from the branch for the face to face interview. The next day was called by the branch and for the interview.Questions: tell me a time when you turned a negative customer into a positve one? tell me a time when u exhibited and went above and beyond to establish customer loyalty?when and how you have worked in an effective team and what were your contributions?questions about the availabilty and why do yu want to work with CIBC? WHat can you bring in to this company the interview was an hour long and the assistant manger was really nice and friendly.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

It took a month to start. i had a phone interview and face-to-face in about 3 weeks. Very general questions, nothing very hard. General questions about education, previous work experience, future plans, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• i got questions about my previous work experience, good and bad manager, what is important for me in a job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

two phone calls then follow by two managers. The managers are really nice. Its more like casual convocations. Some repeated questions.a lot of behaviour questions“What have you done to promote great customer service?”.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.