CIBC Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CIBC Bank Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at CIBC

3.2

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

Simple Phone Interview Followed by in person interivew at bank location. There were two people interviewing with the manager. They asked about personal questions and experience and how long you would be committed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CIBC in July 2018.

Interview

a lot of general questions about your work experience and show you some situations to let you settle them. they have two parts one is general questions about your resume and personal experience. the other is some situational problems that you need to provide the solutions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moncton, NB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Moncton, NB) in April 2018.

Interview

The application process is pretty standard for a Bank. After sending off my application I received an e-mail for a face to face interview. After the interview, I heard back with their decision about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Why do you think you are the right fit for the position
      Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Scarborough, ON) in March 2016.

Interview

they asked for experience and what qualities I bring it to CIBC that will make me a success at CIBC. Interview was conducted by 3 employees of CIBC and was held in two different sessions

Interview Questions

• They asked me what did I do when faced with conflict at work? what strategy was used to diffuse tension scenario and bring positive result   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB).

Interview

First I got a call from the recruiter or talent acquisition as they call them. We had a proper interview over the phone that took about 30 minutes. It was a pleasant process although it took 3 tries for us to both be available for the interview in a quiet place.

The next interview was in person with two managers present. The questions were mostly behavioural in which you have to give a lot of scenerio examples .

The talent acquisitor writes down your response. There was also role playing. They give you a brochure of their credit cards or any of their other products. They give you a few minutes to read through it and they ask you to pretend they are the client and you have to sell them the product. Make sure you know a few of their products in case they don't let you study the brochure before asking you to role play.

I got the job but the process took about 3 weeks and they use back check for which asks for 2 to 3 professional references.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied by sending a cover letter to the bank manager and was called in for an interview in the next four days. The interview was quite pleasant, the interviewer was kind and understanding that I was nervous and helped me calm down. Unfortunately I was never able to fully calm down but I was able to do my best.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the day-to-day responsibilities of this job?   Answer Question
    • What are 4-6 qualities about yourself that you think are most important for this job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.