CI Financial Financial Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CI Financial Financial Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CI Financial

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in December 2019.

Interview

Went through three rounds of interviews - a brief telephone interview, a psychometric evaluation and then a meeting with HR representative and the hiring manager. The process went smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CI Financial

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial in December 2018.

Interview

Telephone and Face to Face interview. Basic Questions on fit, no technical questions required. Asked about my previous experience in the industry and soft skills. They have a great training program for the FSR role.

Interview Questions

• Q: A time when you had to explain a difficult news to someone   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial.

Interview

Four Step Process: online simulation, phone interview, questionnaire, and in person interview. The online simulation was based on a call centre scenario. The phone interview was generic behavioural questions. The questionnaire gauged your personality and responses to situational events. Finally the in person interview was conducted by a supervisor and HR representative.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and thorough. There was a 3 stage process. 1) An introductory phone call reviewing the particulars of my resume. 2) An in-person interview with an HR coordinator and a client services manager. 3) An in-class 15-20 min. presentation, followed by a skills test focusing on the material covered in the presentation (i.e. mutual funds, account types, basic math/percentage calculation questions, website navigation testing, and reading comprehension.)

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to define what a mutual fund is in your own words?   1 Answer
    • What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between an RRSP and a RRIF account?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was professional and efficient. It takes about 2 weeks for the whole procedure (4 steps).

1). 20 minutes phone interview with general and background questions.

2). In-person interview with with mainly behavioural questions.

3). Skill test after a 30 mins training session.

4). Follow up phone interview for some additional behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of mutual funds?   1 Answer
    • What strength will you bring to the organization if you are hired for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

1) Phone screening interview by the HR coordinator.

2) If successful, an in-person interview with both the HR coordinator and a manager from the department you are going for.

3) If successful, final step is a brief lecture with a test. Test covered lecture material which consisted of basic math, mutual fund knowledge, and how well you can coordinate around the site.

4) If succesful, the HR coordinator will call you to make a conditional offer pending education and criminal background checks.

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to see yourself in 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year with this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in April 2018.

Interview

total 3 interview phases.
    first 15-20 Minutes phone interview. Very polite, friendly conversation. Spoke with an HR representative in a phone screening capacity. Near end of interview, we set up an second in-person interview for a week following. than 3 one was in class interview session.
    Following week they called me to offer position.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about mutual fund?   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CI Financial.

Interview

Very quick process time-wise, but lots of steps in a short amount of time. The HR contacts are very helpful and were able to assist with any question at any point during the process. The interviews were very professional and organized.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle multiple things at once under pressure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in March 2018.

Interview

Application: Applied through employee referral/online.
    The interview process consisted of three stages: 1) phone screening, 2) in-person interview, and 3) skills testing.

They were very quick with letting me know whether or not I made it to the next stage of the interviewing process, and very responsive to any questions/concerns I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

First phone call interview, then in person interview, and then skills test, but no offer, they do not respond to your inquiries in a reasonable amount of time, no way to prepare for future opportunities

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.