CI Financial Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CI Financial Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at CI Financial

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in September 2016.

Interview

Starts with a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. You are interviewed by a HR Rep and the supervisor.

The questions were standard interview questions, with one mental math question (20,000 / 50)

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in one month, three months, one year?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CI Financial

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in August 2011.

Interview

You will meet with two interviewers someone for HR and a Supervisor of the department you are applying for, in CS the questions are all behavior base so be prepare to provide several examples of past experiences they are flexible with example from past jobs or school, some of the questions are like:
      "Tell us about a mistake you made and how you handled it?"
     "How do you handle stress?"
     " Tell us about an achievement you are proud of ?"

Interview Questions

• Question: If I wrote a book titled: The 101 ways to use a red brick, and ask you to give me 5 use to include in my book what would you suggest ?

Question: Using a piece of paper draw a square and then add only one line to create an new object give us two example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.