CI Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CI Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CI Financial

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in December 2019.

Interview

2 interviewers ask few sample interview questions, the first question is tell me about yourself? they will give you time to answer it. after answering all the interview questions, you will have a few minutes to ask them some questions about the firm, about the position and other concerns, then the interview ends up.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CI Financial

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CI Financial (Toronto, ON) in January 2016.

Interview

Standardized - apply online through their careers page. Eventually received a pre-screen phone call which lasted for about 30 minutes. They asked fairly basic questions about the industry, my resume/experience, what I knew about the company, how I valued companies. After successfully completing the pre-screen, I was invited for another 30 minute interview. I heard back from them after about a week.

Interview Questions

• Why CI?
      What did you do while working at x?
      How do you value companies?
      What do you look for in successful companies
      Basic Behavioural/Scenario questions - you're on the phone helping a client and then your boss comes up to you and asks to speak with you immediately. What do you do?   Answer Question

CI Financial Response

Aug. 2, 2017 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to have you aboard with the CI team.

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

Application

I interviewed at CI Financial (Waterloo, ON) in February 2014.

Interview

Relatively straight forward with typical behavioral questions dominating the interview. There were a couple of technical questions but easy to answer if someone has basic finance and accounting knowledge. The interviewer however didn't really seem very responsive and so it was hard to gauge whether they like you or not.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.