CGL Strategic Business & Tax Advisors Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Accounting

1y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,611

249 Comments

Join the conversation on

CGL Strategic Business & Tax Advisors

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CGL Strategic Business & Tax Advisors in Jan 2020

Interview

An email was sent out to schedule a phone interview. She was very accommodating for the scheduling. The call was less than 15 minutes and very direct, to the point.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you wanting to leave your current position?
    Answer Question
  • How do you deal with coworkers that are of differing ages and opinions to yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CGL Strategic Business & Tax Advisors (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very comfortable, personable, professional interview. I got the distinct impression that this is truly a company that you could grow with and would be very happy. The owner has a fantastic sense of humor, and seems like he would be a very open and uplifting employer.

Interview Questions
  • Please give an example of a time in which you faced difficulty, and how you dealt with it. This can be a specific on the job example, or a personal one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB

Application

Interview

It was very thorough and interesting. The communication between CGL and I was incredible. I knew exactly what to expect and there were no surprises. This lead to a very prepared and comfortable interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGL Strategic Business & Tax Advisors (Red Deer, AB) in Dec 2018

Interview

Structured interview. Good questions, friendly people, no pressure. I felt really comfortable. A person who was doing an interview asked logical and pretty expected questions. It was fun and a great interview experience for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed