CGI Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CGI Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at CGI

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Paris (France)) in November 2016.

Interview

Le processus de recrutement se fait en 2 parties, la première concerne un entretien avec le futur manager. C'est un entretien classique où le manager cherche simplement à comprendre les raisons pour laquelle on a postulé à l'offre.
Ensuite, le second entretien se déroule avec la RH de la CGI, en parallèle avec un test de QI et de Français à faire en ligne.

Interview Questions

• Pouvez vous me citer une expérience où vous avez dû faire preuve d'ingéniosité et d'autonomie ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Asked questions about work organization and chatted about how to handle stress. This was a behavioral interview. Pretty relaxed and friendly conversation. This was the first interview in a series of two interviews to help the company determine who they should hire for the position. Also the interview was virtual over Zoom.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

3 behavioral interviews and 1 technical, whiteboard interview. The beginning of the process focused more on making sure you understood the business and actually wanted to work there. The last two interviews were more focused on determining if you would be a good fit for the company.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CGI (Birmingham, AL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

They gave me a couple of interview questions that were a fairly easy difficulty. One such interview question involved the concept of polymorphism and inheritance. Basic behavioral questions, leadership questions, etc.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

First Round consisted of a quick phone call with a recent college graduate. It was incredibly casual. Still waiting on the next round. It all seems to be incredibly casual...bit off-putting to be honest.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Cleveland, OH (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Phone call with the recruiter, then she arranged a technical phone interview with senior developer then after positive feedback, she arranged a behavioral round with the director who eventually did not attend the interview....some other person have interviewed me...he responded positively thought I got the job...next day I receive rejection email.... everything was good but they expected more experienced candidate....when they knew I had less experience than expected why did they even start the process.....for a candidate each interview is filled with so many hopes and the company doesn't have intention hire you from the start but still.they waste your time....please do not do this to the candidate every candidate invest their time and emotions in process

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Briefly talked about my resume and my experience. Then went on and talked about basic programming concepts. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and the interview lasted about 30 minutes or so. Overall, a very straight forward interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the 4 components of OOP?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CGI (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I was asked very basic questions initially then asked to give pseudocode for a potential project. The project was fairly general and able to be answered in multiple ways. Seemed to just want confirmation that I knew what I was doing.

Interview Questions

• What projects have you worked on recently and can you describe them?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Lafayette, LA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very relaxed interview with a few conceptual questions. The interviewer was a PhD student at my university, so it was easy to talk about my coursework and experience. Everything was laid back and she calmly explained when I got a question wrong, which happened a few times but didn't seem to affect my interview as I got a call for a more serious interview a week later.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI.

Interview

The process involved one on campus interview and then an email convo that extended to a paid rental to the site where there were two interviews; one technical and one non technical. Interviews went really well, also consisted of a tour of the facility and a Q&A session with members.

Interview Questions

• About SQL selection statements & about how I would solve problems just by logic   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.