CEMEX Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CEMEX Interview Questions

Interviews at CEMEX

2.7

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luxembourg (Luxembourg)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CEMEX (Luxembourg (Luxembourg)).

Interview

2 entretiens avec la société de recrutement avec vérifications des references. Après quelques jours un entretien téléphonique avec le RH et ensuite avec le directeur.

Analyste Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX in October 2017.

Interview

entretien sype avec rh et team leader,
    entretien avec les managers basés en france,
    réponse dans la semaine et proposition de la part de l'entreprise,
    formation de trois semaines en france avant d'intégrer prague

Responsable de service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rungis (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CEMEX (Rungis (France)) in June 2016.

Interview

1er contact avec la RH - puis RDV dans la même semaine avec le DIRECTEUR DE SERVICE. La réponse a été apportée le lendemain. Le processus de recrutement est très bien organisée.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX.

Interview

Got a phone call from HR about a week before my actual interview. My interview was with two engineers who work at plant I was interviewing for. It was a phone interview that lasted approximately one to two hours. Both engineers asked me questions about my experience and about my knowedge of the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEMEX (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

there was a quick phone interview 20 -30 minutes asked me the basic interview questions such as why do you want to work here. what is your greatest strength. what is your greatest weakness. There may have been another stage I don't know though.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Phone call then 1st interview, then 2nd with da boss. Dot and drug test next, and wait on a call back , physical and dot they gave u all dat on da second interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEMEX.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with HR. Then there was a in person with a panel of 4 people. Then there was a final phone interview. Then HR contacted me with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The basic what is your previous experience and they wanted to make sure I knew the hours that were expected of me.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The Interview Process Was Very Straightforward. I Had Applied End of May And Was Called About The Second Week Of June, Very Nice HR Woman. Asked Me The Basic Questions 'What Is Your Idea Of A Perfect Job' Stuff Like That. I Feel The Interview Was Average On My Part Till I Got The Chance To Ask Questions And I Asked Something Unique To The Company. She Was Impressed And Gave Me An In-Person Immediately. I Had To Show Up At Their Houston Office In 2 Days. I Didn't Mind. In-Person Was Also Easy, Saw 2 Interviewers One After The Other. Got Offer After 1 Week. Offer Was Improved By 30%. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• Are You Willing To Get Dirty When You Go Survey A Plant?   1 Answer

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CEMEX (Houston, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed and casual. The employees are very nice and make you feel comfortable. They have a very great culture. HR took a while to get back to me when I first applied, but once I reached back out to them everything went smoothly.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cocoa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CEMEX (Cocoa, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process ever. 5 interviews... 1 phone, 1 Skype, and 3 in person. Total time 1 month 1 week from first to last. During final interview, senior individual asked me “Who wrote my resume” in a condescending tone. I replied with I did and the hundreds of Soldiers I had the honor to work with over my 23 yr military career. He smirked and looked back at my resume like he didn’t believe me. It went down hill from there. Horrible boss, if he talks to potential employees like that, how does he treat actual employees. I turned it down and walked away.

Interview Questions

• Who wrote your resume?? (In a condescending voice)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.