Broadcom Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 675 of over 675 interviews

Employee Referral23%
Campus Recruiting18%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ondal

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Broadcom (Ondal) in Jul 2021

Interview

First round is aptitude and they asked few questions from technical .It was bit difficult.but still we can clear it if we had little practice.Second and third is technical round.attended both but I got rejected in third round.final round is hr round . May be second technical round can be questions related to your stream of study.and third round may be related to programming as well as stream questions.

Interview Questions
  • 1.In first round there were two papers.first paper is purely technical next paper had combination of aptitude basics of c programming and few technical questions. 2.In second round more questions are from wireless networks. 3. They asked me one programming question binary to Dec and vice versa .It was easy problem and asked few questions from digital electronics
    1 Answer

Broadcom

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

Started by getting know eacj other, followed by 2 technical questions. The questions consider data structure understanding, each solution should be implemented. I had 2 interviews there, in each were 2 interviwers (at least one is an engineer).

Interview Questions
  • There is a pool with given maximum capacity, you should design a routine of the selector-which decide if someone can get in or not. You cant neasure the current state, all you can see is who wants to come in.

Broadcom

Application

I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

Hiring manager contacted directly and setup the interview, it was easy procedure, no HR involved, the overall process took about 2 weeks, but it could have been faster is what i felt as they had already decided not to offer me the job , the least they could do is inform upfront :) lol

Interview Questions
  • General on previous project experience and networking domain

Broadcom

Application

I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

Pretty standard interview process, 4 technical rounds followed by a discussion with the hiring manager and another discussion with the hiring managers boss. The interviews were mainly over video conf and were with people both in India and USA. The process was pretty smooth and overall a great experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Broadcom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

2 phone interviews and 4 on site interviews including : 1 meeting with the hiring manage 1 HR interview 1 verification interview 1 design and testability interview in between there was a friendly lunch with some team members

Interview Questions
  • some about black box verification, some UVM questions, some RTL to hardware translation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Broadcom (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Mar 2021

Interview

I got interviewed by BlazeMeter (a Broadcom company). The first step was small talk with the direct manager, nothing special just a regular tell me about yourself and himself telling about what he does and company. I wasn't looking for an enterprise companies buy the guy seemed really fun and professional with a start-up inside enterprise attitude so I decided to give it a try. We scheduled a 3-hour tech task interview. It was quite easy just regular stuff, building some docker and deploying it using Jenkins to some Kubernetes cluster (instance for Jenkins was provided and also a k8s cluster). After I have done I was asked to show it and explain what I have done, also some general DevOps knowledge questions were asked around by one of the team members, pretty standard and nice. The second interview was a design interview scheduled with their Architect, I was waiting for the guy in the scheduled e-meeting room, for a couple of minutes past the time, then I was called by a manager telling me that interviewer has issues with their own video software and were asked to move to other room. From the first minutes, I got the feeling that he didn't want to interview me at all, he wasn't synced with the process I have done before and the whole talk wasn't pleasant as a design interview supposed to be.

Interview Questions
  • Build a pipeline on a fresh Jenkins that builds and deploys docker images to k8s cluster.

Broadcom

Application

I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

Multiple rounds including India and US rounds which are technical in nature. After that you have the director round. The hiring manager also gets a chance to talk to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Broadcom (Irvine, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I had 3 sessions of virtual interviews, on 3 different days. The total hours of interview were 9. I talked to 9 different people who would be potentially my co-workers in future.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about clock domain crossing and how to design a FIFO.
  • They asked about setup-time and hold-time violation and techniques to resolve them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Broadcom (Bangalore) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied through online, after applying couple of days got a call from hiring manager, we had good discussion, he said some one from his team will contact for the technical round of interview. next day received invitation for technical interview, the person was so arrogant, does not have patience to listen the answer, keep disturbing in middle while answering a question, every question he tried to hook for not to answer correctly and was expecting same way to answer the he knows...such a disappointing experience from BIG brand like Broadcom...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Broadcom

Application

I interviewed at Broadcom

Interview

The interview was conducted by a few people. They asked typical questions and at the end there was a test to see how well you're able to coordinate different schedules for interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Within *blank* minutes please arrange the schedule to fit in these interviews for these employees.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 675 Interviews