Brandy Melville Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Brandy Melville Interview Questions

Interviews at Brandy Melville

1.6

Vendeur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

L ‘ entretien d’embauche est simple et rapide. Nous sommes mis très à l’aise, il nous demande notre Instagram et il nous prends en photo. L’entretien ce passe à l’arrière de la boutique , un conseil habillez
    vous avec leur vêtements ;)

Interview Questions

• Quel est votre Instagram? Combien avez vous d’abonnés   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (Montreal, QC).

Interview

J'ai postulé directement en magasin et on m'a directement demandé de procéder à l'entretien. L'entretien s'est déroulé dans une pièce reservée aux employés. On m'a posé des question et présentée à la manager

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process Went smooth and well. Easy to apply and receive instant decision. I would definitely recommend applying at brandy Melville to anyone who is looking for a job.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was good and they were nice about it. a little weird that they asked for a picture but overall good experience. i went in an asked if i could get a job and they brought me in for an interview very quickly and easily.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Sent my application online two weeks later got called to do an in-store interview. They only asked me my availability, email, number, age, and if they could take a pic of my outfit.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville (Berkeley, CA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview was super easy and the manager who interviewed me was really nice. The questions are easy and more like a conversation rather than a formal interview which made me more comfortable. If there are more than a few girls applying for the job, you might be interviewed with someone. The process took about 20 minutes and then I got a call 45 minutes later formally offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work experience do you have?   3 Answers
    • How long would you plan on working here?   2 Answers
    • How old are you? + what grade are you in?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at Brandy Melville?   1 Answer

Floor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

really nice work environment. from what I could tell. The woman interviewing me was very kind and made sure to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend this to a friend.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Sucked. Asked me stupid questions, that wouldn’t have gave them any insight on me as an actually worker. Felt useless. Not every professional, maybe it was just the establishment I was at.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time   2 Answers

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for in person interview. Fun conversation with two managers that pretty much asked me about myself. They took my picture and I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• Who are your fashion inspos?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brandy Melville.

Interview

Asked for my instagram and looked at it. No questions and no formal interview. Just ask for your instagram and see if you “fit” what they are looking for. Very unprofessional and not a normal interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.