Interview Question

IT Manager Interview

-Bangalore

Boeing

Both the rounds of interview were conducted in structured format where the panelists ask questions related to candidate's experience. They also gave scenarios to which candidates had to respond appropriately.

Tags:desktop support engineer
AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

271 Answers

Itz around 130% for me

Any update guys from Boeing

Anonymous on

They are setting up new facility in bagmane so it seems like its gonna take time.

anyone attended interview on 19th may got any news

Anonymous on

"Gave my telephonic structure interview on June 26th and was told they would take 3 weeks to come back since US had a week off during July 1st week. Till date haven't got any update on the status of that interview and their portal application status till date says 'Active' & 'Under Consideration'. Have not been asked to submit any documents. Should I consider that they don't change the status on their portal irrespective of the result and move on?." Adding my response since I'm in a similar situation with the exception that they asked my documents on 26th June. I tried to reach out to them but no response received. On checking with few people in the org, I got to know that this is a usual practice - they might not even provide any reason on Taleo and move ahead.

Anonymous on

Just an update to my above answer, on following up with the HR for the thousandth time, finally got a response that my profile hasn't been shortlisted. This is after a wait of almost 1.5 months and documents submission. What a waste of time is the hiring process! For future applicants, who're on this thread hoping for any answers, PLEASE WAIT ON YOUR OWN RISK. Keep applying to other companies.

Anonymous on

have been interviewed f2f on July last week, for mechanical engineer actuator system and also asked to send documents, but afterwards no response. I hope if any one here also face same issue. Pls answer. It's been more then 15 days now after interview.

Anonymous on

Anyone here who got offer or waiting for an offer for Junior Software Programmer Java...

Anonymous on

I received a call for the final round of interview last week Friday but haven't received any confirmation email yet. Is anyone here facing same issue?? It is going to be a week now.

Anonymous on

Background verification will take 2-3 weeks if all documents are proper. Otherwise it might get delayed.

Anonymous on

i applied for "Application development programmer" on sept 14th and 27th called for interview . They took one day for deciding the candidate so 28th submitted all the document and 13th oct received the call for breakup salary and 25th oct completed all background verification and received the mail so 10 day's they taking for background verification. They are taking one month for complete the interview process. don't take any decision before get confirm. you are also applied for same position?

Anonymous on

received the mail from hireright regarding background check completion?

Anonymous on

I wanted to know if bonus will be included in in hand monthly salary in Boeing? Or It is a variable factor paid yearly>

yearly

Anonymous on

As per the recruiter It is under total compensation and would be paid in monthly inhand

Anonymous on

Hi, I have completed my STAR interview on 27th Oct 2018. Please let me know if anybody else attended on same day.

Anonymous on

I did as well on 27th Oct 2018. What next?

Anonymous on

I have submitted the document , and have to wait for 2-3 weeks.

27th Oct 2018 - Waiting for final result on

Same here, waiting for them, to come back. Lets post here , if any of us get any kinda update from them. Thanks,

Anonymous on

They came back with salary break up details. Cheers!!

Anonymous on

Hey, great news. Happy for you. Did they call first to discuss the salary details?? What is the hike percentage they gave over the current salary. Many congratulations to you once again

Anonymous on

Did your interview happen on 27th Oct?? Lucky you !!!!!

Anonymous on

Did your interview happen on 27th Oct?? Lucky you !!!!!

Anonymous on

Thanks! 27th Oct was interview date, Hike % is 30 and includes some performance bonus.

Anonymous on

Thanks for replying. For which role, you got selected??

Anonymous on

Hey if our expected (eg 40 percent )is high whether they will negotiate or they move on

Anonymous on

Whether boeing don’t conduct in person interview if u r from different state?whether they will conduct telephonic star based interview ?

Anonymous on

Did anybody get a call after telephonic interview for full stack developer role??

Anonymous on

The interviewer said they will conduct f2f interview but did not receive any call from past 2 weeks. They said the joining is from 15th dec. bt till now no update.

Anonymous on

No the hiring process is still going on. I had skype interview 2 days back.

Anonymous on

Hiring process is over??? Are u sure?

around 17 or 18 oct.

Anonymous on

is their anyone who got the offer?

Anonymous on

I called them today, well the selection process is over.

Anonymous on

Any one got Offer letter for FullStack developer position Bangalore ??

Anonymous on

Yes , I got notification for offer letter but still waiting for the same

Anonymous on

I got the compensation discussion call in 7-8 working days. offered pkg was much more lesser than what i demand and hence i rejected.

Anonymous on

Do let me know if they come with other offer

Anonymous on

How much did they offer? Was it atleast 2x experience?

.. it's around 59 % hike in current CTC

they came back with 50k increment in offer

Anonymous on

Any one got the offer letter for "Application development programmer" position

Anonymous on

I had an urgent query guys. Is the Bonus a part of our annual CTC offered in Boeing or it is not included and a separate component. In my case it is not included in CTC. Will appreciate response to my query asap.

Anonymous on

I got the offer after 8-9 days from the structured interview round. CTC offered doesn't include the bonus component. And there is no mention of the actual bonus percentage anywhere. My recruiter said it will be intimated later, maybe after joining.

Anonymous on

can you please confirm, when did you got the offer and for which position. How much hike did you got?

Programmer role . 100% hike

Anonymous on

Is it “Application development programmer" role ?

Anonymous on

After final salary breakup,How much time background verification takes?

Anonymous on

Can you please let us know who is your hr and when you have submitted the doc also when was your interview...it might be helpful for us.

How much % you got

Anonymous on

For which profile you got the offer...guys please reply so that it will be helpful for others

Anonymous on

Anyone got offer for Data Engineer position in Bangalore?

Anonymous on

Did anyone given test for full stack developer ? Does submitting documents means they selected you for the position or atleast considering you as a strong candidate for the position applied?

Anonymous on

When did you submit docs?

Anonymous on

What I refer to all of you guys just give interview in Boeing & forgot it ..because they people take 1 month time to complete all process. Even after final salary breakup they do background verification that also took long time. Dont resign from ur organization until u get final complete offer letter from them..

Anonymous on

I have submitted document on last Monday, 7 working days is already gone.

Anonymous on

Atleast if the people who got the offer letter can tell when they have submitted the doc and after that when they received the offer letter, then others can get some info.

Anonymous on

How long after your second interview did they ask you for submitting the documents? Also, for which role your profile is being considered?

Anonymous on

Almost after a week, the HR called and asked me to submit the documents. Its been almost two weeks and no response. I called the HR and he said they are waiting for the final approvals. I'm not sure whats going on. I have applied for Software Engineer. How positive can we be after submitting the documents to get the job?

Anonymous on

Asking for documents after a week implies that they are considering your candidature for the position. I believe you have a very high probability of getting an offer.

All the best :)

Anonymous on

Dont know... I have submitted my documents on May,19th and still i can see my status is under consideration and active and i have withdraw option also available... but no reply from HR till date...Lost all hope

Anonymous on

when was your second round of interview?

Anonymous on

May 19th was my structured interview date. i got an email from HR to submit my document on that day

Profile?

Developer

Any 1 is having any news who have submitted the documents on may 31st

Anonymous on

I finally got a call from HR asking for the salary breakup. It happened on 26th June. They had offered something which I accepted. HR described my role and job duties along with benefits. After that I haven't got any letter. How positive can I be after salary breakup discussion?

Is any one got the offer letter which attended the interview on May26

Anonymous on

oo that is good news... yes when they called you for salary break up... u will get letter very soon. When did u submit ur document?

Anonymous on

Thank you. I have submitted the letters on June 3rd. After that I got a call from HR on June 26th as I said. Now waiting for the letter. Crossing my fingers. :)

Anonymous on

Developer Anonymous on 26-Jun-2018 ▲ 0 ▼ Any 1 is having any news who have submitted the documents on may 31st

Anonymous on

Developer Anonymous on 26-Jun-2018 ▲ 0 ▼ Any 1 is having any news who have submitted the documents on may 26th, guys please update

Anonymous on

me also submitted document on 26th may, did not hear anything back from them since then

Anonymous on

Did you sent the follow-up emails, who is hr, which role you have applied

Anonymous on

They are not responding to email, calls. I don't know will we get the call from them. They are idiots, please post a comment once you get the updates

Anonymous on

I got offer contingent letter on 2nd July 8PM IST. Docs submitted on 12th June.

Anonymous on

I had a phone interview on June 13th. I haven't heard anything. Everyone is making me nervous because most of you all have asked to send back documents. But my status changed to Interview completed.

Anonymous on

Any news on "interview completed" status ??? Does anyone here can explain the real process... is ther any hope on that status???

Anonymous on

Can anyone please let me know how much time does it takes for offer letter release after sending the documents? I've sent the documents on 24th June but since then have not received any communication.

Anonymous on

Has anyone got an offer after 1 month of document submission?

Anonymous on

What is the harm in accepting the same.....

Anonymous on

I mean , just expect it and you can decide after you are ok with the ctc

Anonymous on

What documents u people submitted bcz they didn't ask me to submit any document my interview was on 5th November full stack developer freshers hiring

Anonymous on

They asked for salary slip for experienced people, since yours is a fresher hiring, you don't need to worry about that.

Very unfortunate.

Anonymous on

My interview was on 5th November till now no communication from their side and status z still under consideration on Boeing portal.what should I do? should I wait or it's over😑

Anonymous on

Why boeing India didn’t include variable in ctc ?whether bonus will be paid in March without variable ?

Anonymous on

How much Hike Boeing is offering?

Anonymous on

Hi, I was interviewed on DEC 18 and I haven't heard anything since.. I know they went on their winter break for 10 days and that can slow down the process. The job was in systems.. Did anyone else do an interview that week or heard anything? Thanks!

Nicole on

Hi, I was interviewed on 4th Jan 2019 and I haven't heard anything since.. The job was in hardware. Did anyone else do an interview that week or heard anything? Thanks!

Anonymous on

After completion of interview,they said like "if you are selected, you will receive offer letter within 2 or 3 weeks.Otherwise consider you were not selected".However 2 weeks has not been completed. One of the panel member came for escort , gave a shakehand and said "Hope will see you in boeing".Can I confirm that I got it?

Anonymous on

How much time does it takes to complete the background verification?

Anonymous on

I received the email from the same person but haven't heard back from him yet. Tried calling him yesterday but he didn't pick up my call. I think I should probably leave it on luck.

Anonymous on

Congratzz....For which post you have got the offer?

Anonymous on

How come there is no other components? Are you being hired for Boeing India or any other country? How was the negotiation? How much percent hike they gave? How long was it since you submitted your documents?

Anonymous on

Ask them for pf & other things talk directly to Hr... How is salary offered is it best in the industry or just like others in India

Anonymous on

For which designation you got offer

Anonymous on

Did anybody receive offer letter after the first offer on call? Also, did anybody negotiate the salary. I did but haven't heard back anything from the HR yet!!

Anonymous on

I did not hear back from anyone even after 3 weeks after I was asked to submit documents. Emailed to HR Misha on status update and she never responds. This company does not have professional HRs and Recruitment process is pathetic.

Anonymous on

Nigotiate why did they not provide good salary according to experience....

Anonymous on

For 7+ years exp they should provide at least 12 lacs in Bangalore...i dont know their structure ...did any body can share salary range....

Anonymous on

After constant emails to HR every day to get an update after documents submission and waiting for more than 3 weeks, this is what they said: "We will not be able to go ahead with your candidature for now. Will come back to you if we find any suitable opportunities." Wish they had told this before documents submission, unprofessional broots!

Anonymous on

I got the offer for boeing...

Anonymous on

You got the offer for which role? I too got an offer and accepted. Just wanted to understand what % increment did they offer to you?

Anonymous on

did you attend f2f interview and what is the role you applied for?

Anonymous on

Yes I got a call for f2f round, after ten days, not attended yet interview will b coming wk , pmo post wat can I expect question?

My f2f would be mostly next week.. any help on how to crack the f2f

Anonymous on

What technical question where asked for software programmer ?

I received call for System Engineer

XYZ on

I interviewed by panel of two people for system engineer. After interview i can't evaluate myself whether my interview was good or not? I answered almost all but don't sure what will be the result. Anybody got call for System Engineer??

Anonymous on

Completed interview and submitted documents on July 30th 2017..wen can I expect call / offer from HR

Deeksha on

Did u receive any call?

Anonymous on

I know the wait can be torturous as I did face the same. So posting this as it may help some of you. I was interviewed in Boeing on the start of the last week of July, by the end of the week I received a mail to submit my documents and then the wait started, no response no follow up in the next week, the same happened the next week and I was losing hope by then. By the 3rd week I suddenly received a call from the global staffing HR saying I am selected for the role and we talked about the salary breakup. My suggestion here for those who submitted their documents is to have some patience as since its a big org its processing time may be a little longer than most. This is mentioned in all the other reviews as well. Wishing you all the best of luck! :)

Anonymous on

I was interviewed on 21st aug and got a mail to submit documents after one week.Since then there have been no show from the recruiting team. I am not sure what's happening. So what are the chances of getting shortlisted.

Anonymous on

Did anybody get any response from HR who submitted the docs?

No Did You get?

Anonymous on

Any one got call from HR after documents submission

Yaa

Anonymous on

Great, did they make you an offer? Or any other discussion.

Anonymous on

Ya Salary was discussed but yet to receive offer letter

Anonymous on

Any one got any update from boeing

Anonymous on

Got a call from Boeing regarding offer? Is anybody aware how is the salary break up at Boeing? Because there are offering just basic and allowance which does not include HRA , PF etc that companies in India offer. Can anyone at Boeing help with this?

Anonymous on

When your submitted the documents first time so I can tell when I received the mail “background check completion” mail?

Anonymous on

Boeing has a single office in Bangalore ?

Anonymous on

Yes Boeing currently has their main Engineering Center at Bagmane Tech Park in Bangalore. By the way, are there any onsite scope for Software roles at Boeing Bangalore?

Anonymous on

What is the salary range for PM in Boeing Bangalore?

Anonymous on

Did anyone recived offer, who has submitted docs october 26th.

Anonymous on

Hi tell me anyone recived call or offer letter after submission of salary and compensation letter on 26th October.

Anonymous on

Hello Friends, I have interviewed at Boeing on 26th Sept 2017 and submitted document as per request on 27th Sept 2017. But yet not received any reply from HR. To follow up I have emailed HR on 16th Oct, He replied me after Diwali vacations on 23rd Oct as "Your candidature is on hold currently, please give us some time to confirm back the status." But still waiting. Now Do I hope for the offer or not?

Anonymous on

Do you had any other offer while giving interview.? For which position you applied?

Anonymous on

Better to concentrate on other interviews.

Anonymous on

Not yet. I attended on October 31.

Anonymous on

For which profile and technology you have interview?

Anonymous on

Got call from HR for compensation discussion

Anonymous on

When did you submit documents?

27th oct

Ok thanks, which role?

Anonymous on

Anyone who has been interviewed on 31st October 2017 , received any further communication?

Anonymous on

Anybody who has submitted document more than one month before for Junior Software Programmer/Software engineer role but not received any further communication?

Not yet for Oct 31.

Anonymous on

Those who got interviewed on 31st oct, have you been asked for document submission?

Anonymous on

Yes I was asked on same day.

Anonymous on

Any communication after that..have you received any call?

Anonymous on

Any one attended on November 14th and any reply from H.R?

Anonymous on

No call yet post submission

Ok..Thanks

Anonymous on

How can we know whether we have selected or not after the interview. No reply from H.R , no mail reply also. Please let me know.

Anonymous on

Same too, atteneded nov 14th.. no call..May be namesake they r conducting.... No reply from staffing team...

Anonymous on

Waste of time. People who has reference only they will select..Attend other interviews better..

Anonymous on

H.R are very prompt. Need to have patience. They usually pick the calls..

Anonymous on

Hi, has anyone received call after submitting docs post interview on 31st October?

Anonymous on

Friends any call from hr for those who were interviewed on 31st oct. and submitted docs?

Anonymous on

Any one interviewed for Technical Business Process Analyst on 25th Oct.?

Xyz on

Hi Guys - the process does take time. I did a phone screen on October 27, interview on October 31. After that a long wait with no contact from them. I can empathise with everyone how difficult it is to wait for an update. I finally got a call on Nov 17 on salary break up with an offer letter a week later. Please hold on guys if you are patient you should hear soon. Good luck.

Anonymous on

Your background verification completed ?

Will be initiated now.

Anonymous on

Hi Guys,Did anyone received any call/confirmation on "Software Test engineer"

aaa on

Hello friends, sharing my experience as this forum has helped a lot to kill anxiety during wait period. Applied for job on 18the Oct. 1st screening interview on: 27th Oct 2nd structured intetview on: 31st Oct Asked for docs and submitted on : 1st Nov Waited for 2 whole weeks Received call to discuss salary break up on: 20th Nov Offer letter extended on: 22nd Nov If waiting for call after doc submission, would suggest to follow up at the end of 2nd week!

Anonymous on

Did you get your joining date confirmation?

Anonymous on

Yes...you should get it once you confirm your last day in your current org.

Anonymous on

Yes...you should get it once you confirm your last day in your current org.

Anonymous on

Hello, First I would like to thank you all as I have been going through all the answers and this helped with the interview experience at Beoing. I have a few questions of my own. I have been asked for my documents. But my expectation was not asked with regards to compensation. Is this the case for everyone else too ? And what would be the salary range for someone with eight years of experience for a technical profile?

ST on

They would've asked your expectation initially which they will remember and make a offer based on that. You may choose to negotiate or accept based on what they say when they make the actual offer.

Anonymous on

But they never asked me for my expectation and that is why I am confused. Also how long should I wait before asking them for any progress after giving my payslip documents? Also if you are working there or have gone through the process could you let me know the salary range for someone with 8+ years of experience

ST on

I was interview for last round that is structured interview on 20th Feb 2018 and the same day. they mail and message me for submitting the document and I submitted the documents on 21st Feb 2018. how much time I have to wait for the final offer letter. Guys, please comments.

Annoymous on

Got call from HR for offer break up. as discussed with HR he told me tomorrow morning you will get offer letter.

Anonymous on

Hi, Thanks for the update. Did you go via a reference? Also, Can you please let know what position did you interview for? Even I had my last structured interview on 19th Feb and submitted documents on 20th No update till date.

Anonymous on

Junior .Net Developer, Not via reference. wait few more days then communicate with HR

Anonymous on

Ist screening round i.e Telephone on 2nd Mar 18 2nd round i.e STAR interview on 15th Mar 18 Doc Submitted on 20th Mar 18 Breakup discussion on 27th Mar 18 Offer on 29th Mar 18

Anonymous on

Any body got call from linkedin by seeing your profile. One HR contacted me through linkedin that they liked my profile and told to apply in boeing portal and they will contact me for further discussion. How can we take it this?

Anonymous on

Did they ask any documents from your side the day after the interview?

Anonymous on

They asked me for my documents as well but didn't get back to me yet with any feedback. Should I wait or approach the HR directly?

Anonymous on

How many days Boeing India take for releasing the offer after submitting the Documents?

Anonymous on

Same here..Interviewed on 23rd. Submitted docs. No response yet.

Which post were u guys interviewed for? I was interviewed for Process Analyst

Anonymous on

They did not ask me for any documents. I don't think you will get any response by contacting the HR directly. Since you were asked to submit your documents, it might be positive for you. Wait and see PATIENTLY. Mine was a frustrating experience. Wish you good luck.

Anonymous on

I was interviewed on May 25th and they said they would get back to me following week but didn't hear back from them. Last week I followed up with HR by calling him directly, he said they are still doing some final assessments and would get back to me early this week. Hoping to hear from them soon..

Anonymous on

Same here... Any response from HR guys..?

Anonymous on

Same Position here tooo.. no response since 20 days after sending the documents.They are not responding the calls too.

Any update guys

Anonymous on

No updates. Do they inform ppl only if they are selected?

Anonymous on

have you submitted the any doc after interview or else did they asked you to send the any doc.

Anonymous on

Any one has received the call from Boeing till now

Anonymous on

I don't think these ppl even look at their emails leave alone responding. Looks like they conduct these interviews only for name sake. Total waste of time, energy and effort. Don't even bother to contacting them. The most unethical HR's i ve ever seen. I wouldn't advice anyone to take up Boeing Interviews ever again.

Anonymous on

Have u submitted any doc after the interview

Anonymous on

I received an offer today. I was interviewed on May 25th and asked to submit the documents on 26th. And after 3 weeks wait, I got the final offer today. Since Boeing is a big organisation, they take time in their decisions. I would advice to be patient and wait couple of more weeks for a response. Probably they are still interviewing candidates and then a final decision shall be made. GoodLuck guys!

Anonymous on

Congrats !!! I hope i will be getting the offer probably this week because i have submitted my doc on 24th May.

Anonymous on

may i know that name of the recruiter person who release the offer today and what position you applied ..

Anonymous on

Congrats for getting the offer. Did they called you before releasing the offer? Can you let me know to which position you have got the offer?

Anonymous on

Nothing is showing it says like ..............0 Results Found Sorry! It looks like your search query has no applicable jobs at this time. Want to stay up-to-date on new job opportunities? Create an account on our site and sign up for job alerts.

How we can check

Anonymous on

Thanks Guys! Yes, the status changed in the Boeing Portal as well and I was interviewed for Process Analyst. I got a call from Sparsh himself today and he informed me that I've been selected for the job role and have to complete the joining formalities now. Yeah, just wait for 1-2 weeks, hope you get some positive news from the recruiting team.

Thanks for the update Bro

Anonymous on

Can we have any means of contact to communicate directly with you(Offer holder)? Like Linkedin Profile or facebook or your mail id or contact number please?

Anonymous on

Guys, anyone got any updates from Boeing?

Anonymous on

no updates :(. Loosing hope.

Not yet guys !!

Anonymous on

i am tired of checking emails and waiting for their call. I guess they should atleast intimate something about the process . its been too long since 28th aug after document submission.

Anonymous on

I have submitted the documents last week. And HR said that he would come to me early next week with feedback. what does that mean?

Anonymous on

So is it like even after submitting the documents we are not yet sure about the job ?

Anonymous on

I was interviewed for Junior Integration Developer post. Till now no updates after document submission

Anonymous on

Did anyone interview for ARIS process analyst?

Anonymous on

Is submitting documents is a posi tive sign . Likely to get offered?

Anonymous on

not sure at all whether submitting documents are a positive sign for offer. still wondering why there is no update from them as i am also waiting for feedback.

Anonymous on

When had they asked for documents. I guess they are still selecting the right candidates among a pool of probable candidates they would have chosen.

Anonymous on

interview was on 21st aug and they asked for the documents on 28th aug.

Anonymous on

should we follow-up with them? is there any chance of getting offer ?

Anonymous on

What all roles did you guys got interviewed for? i guess everybody submitted their documents on 28th August and no response? In other reviews it is written they respond in the 3rd week it seems!!

Anonymous on

i dont think we should expect any offer now.

Anonymous on

interviewed for programmer role. they didn't intimate anything after 28th.

Anonymous on

Can you check what your status on Boeing Careers page says? Mine is 'Interview in Progress' updated on Aug 31st

Anonymous on

mine is also same. updated on 21st aug.

Anonymous on

I was interviewed for Junior Developer. And documents asked in next week by HR. Bt still the status in careers is "Under Consideration".

Anonymous on

it is almost two weeks. should we expect an offer?

Anonymous on

For which post you were interviewed? Is it developer?

Anonymous on

Any one interviewed and submitted documents for Junior Software Integration Developer post with boeing ?? any change in status??

Anonymous on

Did Any one got some news form boeing for developer role?

Anonymous on

Hey Guys!! any Updates.. Did any one hear from Boeing India?

nothing at all.

Anonymous on

Which post were you interviewed for ? And when?

Anonymous on

i was interviewed on 21st aug for programmer post.

Anonymous on

When they asked for documents. Did they mention any probable date to get back to u

Anonymous on

I guess u were interviewed for junior software developer role

Anonymous on

Anybody heard any thing from boeing recruitment staff? or contacted HR for results?

Any Updates Guys!!

no update.

Anonymous on

Any one got any call or mail today ?

No email and no call.

Anonymous on

Which post you had applied for

programmer.

Anonymous on

Two weeks now since they asked for last 3 months payslips.. No call or no negotiation after that.. Was interviewed for IT Specialist on 29 Aug. Do they do some background verification in this two weeks or what?

Anonymous on

not sure at all. even i am also waiting for their reply. i was interviewed on 21st aug for programmer role n document submitted on 28th aug. since then there's no show .

Anonymous on

I have submitted exactly 3 weeks back and no response till now. Is there any chance to expect positive news from boeing after docs submission?

Anonymous on

It still says under consideration. Not sure whether they update the same in the portal once the Candidate gets rejected.

Anonymous on

I got a mail from Sparsh Walia to submit the documents and no response till now. Any response for you guys?

Anonymous on

I was interviewed for Programmer Analyst...

Anonymous on

Can we expect any offer after submitting the requested documents from Boeing?

Anonymous on

Can anybody help on the above point regarding compensation break up at Boeing urgently? Thanks in advance

Anonymous on

Also how long should i wait for their decision?

I got 40 % on ctc

Anonymous on

how long does they take to release offer letter?

Anonymous on

How much percentage hike we are getting any idea... Or there is standard package as per experience...

Please let us know if any of you get response back from Boeing Staffing Team

Anonymous on

Hi, I have completed my interview on 9th Oct 2018 and completed technical and Structured interview on the same day by 12pm and they came back in mail by 4PM asking to submit the current salary slips and compensation letter with current CTC and Expected CTC details and i sent the same in the same day. Its been 3days no response ,,, i understood from the above comments their interview processing time is 3weeks but can i have +ve hopes after submitting the documents.. ??

Interviewed on 9th Oct 2018 - Bagmane Office on

Waste, idiotic interview process

Anonymous on

Hi, I interviewd at Boeing on 11th feb for Software developer role, HR told me my profile is on hold . What does it mean?

Anonymous on

How long the background verification takes from HireRight? Any one resigned before that?

Anonymous on

I had my structured format Boeing interview on 31st Oct, 2019 but haven't heard back anything after that. Dropped email to HR also but no reply. Should I expect offer ?

Anonymous on

Okay thanks,BDW how many days they take to declare final result

Anonymous on

I had interview through webex on 28 th july and status show under consideration can i get offer what is the next process please some one help

7-10 days

Anonymous on

Whats the meaning if job status showing "No longer under consideration" ?? rejected?

Anonymous on

Today's last date for me to accept offer letter.. they are not sharing compensation details unless you accept their employment offer via taleo first. I feel they will move on.

Anonymous on

Boeing has a single floor in Bagamane Tech Park. is Boeing Planning for new set up in Bangalore to expand?

Anonymous on

After how many days of salary discussion , we will get offer letter from Boeing.

Anonymous on

HR told they are offering lead role and Salary breakup 5 days back, But Still I have not received the confirmation mail with offer letter? can any one knows how many day it will take?

Anonymous on

Anyone did not get a call after submitting the documents after the interview? I submitted the documents and its been 2 weeks. I'm not sure if they will call me. Just wanted to know any cases where candidates are rejected after submitting the documents. Thank you.

for me the same

Anonymous on

I completed my phone round interview, they said if I select in this will be called for f2f interview, when I can expect call from them?

Anonymous on

Mailed to Sparsh today to enquire abt the status.... within an hour got a mail from boeing job site saying they selected somebody for that post and all the best for my future:), then the status of my application changed from "Under Consideration" to "Completed". Hope this helps for the rest who are eagerly waiting for the response.

Anonymous on

I had taken up the interview couple of weeks back. I had submitted the documents but am yet to receive any feedback from them. Not sure if am selected or not. They say that the final feedback is pending from business.

Anonymous on

Interviewed on 24th May, Got mail on 25th to submit the docs and submitted. No response till now. Can I keep any hopes/expect offer?

Anonymous on

Did they changed your application status in careers section from "Under Consideration" to something else after getting the offer?

Anonymous on

Did your status changed from "Under Consideration" to any other?

Anonymous on

When did you take up the interview?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.