Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Articling Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Articling Student Interview Questions

Interviews at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP

Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Calgary, AB) in May 2012.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews (contacted by phone a few weeks before the first interview), 60 candidates for 2-3 positions. Interview followed by reception where candidates are evaluated by firm members through socializing. Phone calls for second interviews in the next 2-3 days. Final hiring decision made after 2nd interviews.

no behavioural questions, most questions concerned why you wanted to work for BLG, and personal background (what do you like to do for fun etc).

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, but it was difficult to gauge how well you did.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Borden Ladner Gervais LLP

Articling Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP (Montreal, QC) in March 2012.

Interview

There will be 3 interviews and a dinner. The first interview is with an associate and a partner, the second with a panel of three associates/partners, the third with a senior partner. They will ask a variety of personality-based questions, review your work experience, and question you on your activities at university.

Interview Questions

• Which city should we open an office in?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.