Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Booz Allen Hamilton Management Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Booz Allen Hamilton

2.6

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton.

Interview

very straightforward and short process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

limited negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Booz Allen Hamilton

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (McLean, VA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I initially recruited with Booz Allen by reaching out to alum from my school on LinkedIn. After speaking to several of them, one referred me for a position. It took about a month and a half for me to get called for an interview. It was in-person (McLean, Virginia), and it was speed-dating style with multiple college students. 2 interviews - half hour each. Fairly simple if you know what the firm does and how you can be a good fit. I received an offer 3 days later.

Every point of contact has been incredibly helpful and engaging, from the interviewers themselves to the recruiters. Really great people.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in October 2018.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting and the process from resume deadline to verbal offer took about 4 weeks. I had two behavioral interviews - first round was on a Wednesday and final round was on the next day. I received a phone call a week later that I got the job. There were plenty of opportunities to learn more about the company and meet with employees through campus events that led up to the resume drop.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about this experience on your resume?
      Why consulting? Why Booz Allen?
      What is something you are passionate about that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Interview

If you go to William and Mary, you basically need to have a sorority sister who is on the interview team to get you the job! The process really does feel like the team comes into interviews already determined to make a decision.

Interview Questions

• General questions about the self, not much about resume and interests   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions. Questions regarding prior experience and skills were weaved into a discussion about the responsibilities of the position opening. The overall atmosphere was relaxed, but professional.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who had me set up an online profile for Booz Allen. Then, I was contacted by phone and email by the recruiter, who set me up with a phone interview, conducted by two upper management employees, who reviewed my resume and asked me a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your prior experience would be beneficial to this company? What can you bring to Booz Allen?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton in November 2015.

Interview

20 min phone interview to go over and confirm my past educational and work related experience. Also asked about compensation and informed me what the next steps would be for in person interview.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Booz Allen Hamilton (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

Very slow hiring process with long and variable wait periods before hearing back about interview rounds. Mostly behavioral questions with a few guesstimation questions. The interviewers were nice but the process took over 3 months!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.